• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
star fragments (5 stacks)
Dobie’s photo
Fish Drying Rack
Bug Cage
Nook Miles Tickets (10 stacks) (wasn’t sure if this was on the list; disregard if it’s not possible!)

Timezone: EST

Preferred time: whenever, ASAP? I’m online frequently!

Delivery preferred!

Hi Orius! I can pick up the items whenever tonight. Let me know!
Sorry, I'm out atm. Will be back in 30-45 mins. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Also, apologies to all requests in the previous page. I totally missed them. lol That explains why it wasn't so busy in the morning... hah.

Last edited:
Hellooooo its me again :) can I order the ff:
  • Starry Wall DIY
  • Handheld Lanterns (10)
  • Mom’s Candle Set (5)

Dodo not showing up for me! Was I too late? :O
Sorry, forgot to add you to the allowed list. lol It should show up now. :p
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Back again now that i'm not about to pass out lol
When you say all museum donations, does that mean all art pieces as well?

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
-All musuem art pieces (real)
-Wedding items (Pink/White variations)
-Frozen DIY

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick Up (dont min making multiple trips if thats fine)
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime between now and 1am, I'm EST
Heya DarkMyst, your items are ready. Reply when ready. :)

And yes, museum donations mean all art pieces as well. :)

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused how this works. Could you explain how this works to me? XD

I'm a bit confused how this works. Could you explain how this works to me? XD
lol Just request whatever items you want (except the unobtainable DIYs listed on the first page) using the register form (also on the first page):
Code:
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?

And after a while, I'll get back to you with the Dodo code (usually at the top of thread), and you can come collect (or I could drop it off on your island if you want). :)

lol Just request whatever items you want (except the unobtainable DIYs listed on the first page) using the register form (also on the first page):
Code:
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?

And after a while, I'll get back to you with the Dodo code (usually at the top of thread), and you can come collect (or I could drop it off on your island if you want). :)

Ahh.. I just created a thread where I'm pretty much buying every DIY I'm missing. Don't really feel comfortable requesting that much. XD

Ahh.. I just created a thread where I'm pretty much buying every DIY I'm missing. Don't really feel comfortable requesting that much. XD
Hah, no worries... everyone's requesting probably a lot more than you. :p

Besides, there are certain DIYs you couldn't get due to being unable to be exported off the treasure island I have access to (treasure islands are basically hacked islands hosted by people and sold for a price).

Hah, no worries... everyone's requesting probably a lot more than you. :p

Besides, there are certain DIYs you couldn't get due to being unable to be exported off the treasure island I have access to (treasure islands are basically hacked islands hosted by people and sold for a price).

Yeah, I know. I'm basically just trying to purchase every DIY that can be traded since I recently restarted my island and lost every DIY recipe. Its a lot. XD

Yeah, I know. I'm basically just trying to purchase every DIY that can be traded since I recently restarted my island and lost every DIY recipe. Its a lot. XD
Well, I'll grab whatever DIYs I could find for you when I have the time. There are a lot of requests that are backed up to the previous page right now. lol

Well, I'll grab whatever DIYs I could find for you when I have the time. There are a lot of requests that are backed up to the previous page right now. lol

Yeah, that's totally fine and greatly appreciated, so take your time. I got every DIY legit over the coarse of a year and to be honest.. don't wanna do it again so I just opted to buy them off people l0l, minus holiday ones.

I'm pretty active, terrible sleep schedule and all that. Easiest way to contact me is conversation, though since those don't get drowned out by notifications and I always read them.

Hi Orius~ 💕

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: 100-200 NMT? :0 I realized why everyone is looking for NMT and I went and sold all mine without thinking I needed them to villager hunt for the new update! T^T I had around 500, but I sold them all.. LOL. So, I need to get more >w> If you can't get that many NMT, any amount is fine with me! c:
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Doesn't matter to me! I can come pick them up, as that's what I've been doing :0
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: EST time zone! Time does not matter to me c: Except, I have to be up early tomorrow for work, so preferably before 12AM EST.
Mimi, I have 33 stacks (330 NMTs) for you. Will try to grab more for you so that you'll have 400 NMTs. :)

Hi again! Can I please get these:

List of Requested Items:
Big Festive Tree DIY
Gift Pile DIY
Illuminated Present DIY
Illuminated Reindeer DIY
Illuminated Tree DIY
Angled Signpost DIY
Bonsai Shelf DIY
Ironwood Cart DIY
Ironwood Table DIY
Jail Bars DIY
Wooden Bucket DIY
Garbage Bin (brown, red, white, yellow)
Puppy Plushie (black, pink, red)
Kids' Tent (all 8 colors)
5 stacks of each of wood, iron ore, pine cone, cherry blossom petals, young bamboo

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick up!

PST time. Anytime in the afternoon or night. Take your time. =)

Hi again! Can I please get these:

List of Requested Items:
Big Festive Tree DIY
Gift Pile DIY
Illuminated Present DIY
Illuminated Reindeer DIY
Illuminated Tree DIY
Angled Signpost DIY
Bonsai Shelf DIY
Ironwood Cart DIY
Ironwood Table DIY
Jail Bars DIY
Wooden Bucket DIY
Garbage Bin (brown, red, white, yellow)
Puppy Plushie (black, pink, red)
Kids' Tent (all 8 colors)
5 stacks of each of wood, iron ore, pine cone, cherry blossom petals, young bamboo

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick up!

PST time. Anytime in the afternoon or night. Take your time. =)
Hiya minty; your items are ready. Reply whenever you're ready and I'll drop that Dodo. :)

hi! this is so generous...i'm going to donate a few TBT as a tip for this

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: fish drying rack x1 (any variation), artisanal bug cage x3, DAL model plane x1
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: either within the next 2-3 hours or at a similar time tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back