• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Ori, hope you're doing good today! May I catalogue the zen style furniture? I may order the bathroom section later, as i'd really wouldn't want to put a burden on you doing everything at one time. Around on the same times as always!

Hi Ori, hope you're doing good today! May I catalogue the zen style furniture? I may order the bathroom section later, as i'd really wouldn't want to put a burden on you doing everything at one time. Around on the same times as always!
Hi windloft, you wanna go to my Halloween event instead? You can catalogue everything there with the others.

Hi windloft, you wanna go to my Halloween event instead? You can catalogue everything there with the others.

OH WOW, I had no idea you were doing this! I think I can attend on Halloween, considering the event i'm going to on that day doesn't last very long. I'll go ahead and sign up!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
Heart-shaped bouquet (Red)
Kid's tent x2 (striped, white)
Spider web x4
Forsythia
Bamboo grass x2
Songpyeon
Dango
Moon cakes
Boba milk tea x5 (one of each color)
Cotton candy x4 (one of each color)
Frozen treat x3 (one of each color)
Puppy plushie x8 (one of each color)
Dollhouse x3 (red, green, orange)
Pop-up book x4 (one of each color)

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick-up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Available now for the next couple of hours or tomorrow night (PST) ^^
Heya elo, since you're PST, I'll let you in first. ^ ^ Your items are ready!

lol I forgot the parasol... Maybe next time? :p Or you could come back again later. lol
Oh no worries!!
Post automatically merged:

lol I forgot the parasol... Maybe next time? :p Or you could come back again later. lol
Oop I received two striped Kid's tents instead of one white and one striped :0 I'm also missing x2 bamboo grass

Last edited:
Oop I received two striped Kid's tents instead of one white and one striped :0 I'm also missing x2 bamboo grass
Ah, my bad... lol I could get the correct tents for you plus the parasol. I'll ask around the treasure island Discord, see if they could help me find the parasol.

Hello again! May I get please get the following DIYs :

Colored-leaves Flooring DIY
Cosmos Wand DIY
Crewed Spaceship DIY
Jail Bars DIY
Moon DIY
Rose Wand DIY
Sagittarius Arrow DIY
Sci-Fi Flooring DIY
Scorpio Lamp DIY
Shamrock Wand DIY
Star Head DIY
Star Pochette DIY
Wooden Table DIY

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Always available CEST

Thanks a bunch!

Oh no worries!!
Post automatically merged:

Hiya, thanks for the wait; your remaining items are ready now, including the parasol. Please reply when ready.

Hello again! May I get please get the following DIYs :

Colored-leaves Flooring DIY
Cosmos Wand DIY
Crewed Spaceship DIY
Jail Bars DIY
Moon DIY
Rose Wand DIY
Sagittarius Arrow DIY
Sci-Fi Flooring DIY
Scorpio Lamp DIY
Shamrock Wand DIY
Star Head DIY
Star Pochette DIY
Wooden Table DIY

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Always available CEST

Thanks a bunch!
Hi Meru, your items are ready too. Dodo code's above. :)

Hello! Back again now that i'm not about to pass out lol
When you say all museum donations, does that mean all art pieces as well?

-All musuem art pieces (real)
-Wedding items (Pink/White variations)
-Frozen DIY

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick Up (dont min making multiple trips if thats fine)
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime between now and 1am, I'm EST

Last edited:
Hello again I'd like to order these items please.

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Termite mound x15, Cotton candy (green), star bopper, heart bopper, flower bopper, bulb bopper
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime after 1:30 PST today

Hi Orius~ 💕

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: 100-200 NMT? :0 I realized why everyone is looking for NMT and I went and sold all mine without thinking I needed them to villager hunt for the new update! T^T I had around 500, but I sold them all.. LOL. So, I need to get more >w> If you can't get that many NMT, any amount is fine with me! c:
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Doesn't matter to me! I can come pick them up, as that's what I've been doing :0
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: EST time zone! Time does not matter to me c: Except, I have to be up early tomorrow for work, so preferably before 12AM EST.

Hello Orius, THANKS again soo much for this! 😌

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: as many NMTs as you can offer please
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: I can pick-up! But whatever is easiest for you.
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: PST time zone - & I'm a night owl. But I check this page often throughout the day as well. So really whatever is best for you. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back