Halo reach PreOrder

Pear said:
Hell yeah I preordered it. It looks like the best game ever created, to date. No exceptions. BA campaign, ridiculous online and customization, orgasmic graphics, addicting firefight, and the typically amazing Halo music and sound.
i'll agree, its gonna be great. but i highly doubt " Greatest game to date!!!11! lol ECKS DEE"

ipodawesum said:
Pear said:
Hell yeah I preordered it. It looks like the best game ever created, to date. No exceptions. BA campaign, ridiculous online and customization, orgasmic graphics, addicting firefight, and the typically amazing Halo music and sound.
i'll agree, its gonna be great. but i highly doubt " Greatest game to date!!!11! lol ECKS DEE"
Not for everyone, but for me. FPS's are my favorite, and Halo's the king of FPS's for me.

Oh my god, the halo series is overrated as hell and sucks *censored.3.0*ing ass.

Triumph said:
Oh my god, the halo series is overrated as hell and sucks *censored.3.0*ing ass.
You either
A. Have a PS3
B. Never played the game online a day in your life

There is a handful of other games I need to buy before even laying a finger on Reach. And yeah, I wouldn't even follow Pear's reccomendation when in his last played games were simply shooters in general, and primarily stuff along the lines of Halo and Call of Duty. Sure this game is GAME OF ALL YEARS but only to him because he is close minded.

ANDREW RYAN said:
There is a handful of other games I need to buy before even laying a finger on Reach. And yeah, I wouldn't even follow Pear's reccomendation when in his last played games were simply shooters in general, and primarily stuff along the lines of Halo and Call of Duty. Sure this game is GAME OF ALL YEARS but only to him because he is close minded.
I love RTS's too, but on PC. My 360 games don't reflect all my games, and even then I've got plenty of nonshooters on the 360. Look at the record of my games. You'll find lots of variety, so learn up before insulting someone else.

Pear said:
YouPieToo? said:
Pear said:
YouPieToo? said:
Oh yeah, forgot about forgeworld! :O
Yep i can't wait

Whats your favorite ability's mine are..

1. Invisibility-Works best with capture the flag

2.Armor lock-Best to recover some health (if people are attacking you) From the lock and then Run like Hell
Armor lock, Jetpack, and Invisibility look awesome.
The only ability I found useful was the sprint ability.

mondays gonna be a long day

get up at 6:45
leave for school at 7:20
end school at 3
get home at 4:30
go to work from 5-8
run over to the video game store for the reach tournament from 8-12

probably not gonna open reach till after school on tues, ill have to go to bed as soon as i get home. :(

Pear said:
ANDREW RYAN said:
I love RTS's too, but on PC. My 360 games don't reflect all my games, and even then I've got plenty of nonshooters on the 360. Look at the record of my games. You'll find lots of variety, so learn up before insulting someone else.
14 shooters 16 Pretty close. Btw Halo Campaign one of the worst solo I ever played

@David how many people are going to be in this you seem really confident.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Pear said:
ANDREW RYAN said:
14 shooters 16 Pretty close. Btw Halo Campaign one of the worst solo I ever played

@David how many people are going to be in this you seem really confident.
11 shooters, the rest aren't.

Single player has always been Halo's weakness, you really need to do 4 player co-op to experience it how it was intended. They've supposedly worked on improving single player in reach.

and i dont really care if i win, i have it paid for already so im getting it either way. im just there to have fun.

IGN has given it a 9.5, and IGN UK has given it a perfect 10/10.
I need this game.

Pear said:
IGN has given it a 9.5, and IGN UK has given it a perfect 10/10.
I need this game.
1 more day 1 more day!

Im gonna wake up at 5 A.M on Tuesday and play it before my classes when i get it on Monday at 12

Back