• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hana's Junk Shop ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna offer some roses but i guess i could just buy it for full store price ?\_(ツ)_/?

If you wanna do a mix of hybrid roses and bells, or just hybrid roses alone, that's fine! just let me know what you wanna do :eek:

Last edited:
oh ok no problem then ^_^
I didn't read the whole thread sorry ^^''
but if they don't want it
I can give you 10tbt no problem
just let me know

Last edited:
Can I still buy the Cancrr table from you for 300k

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am very sorry for my actions... v.v

hello im not sure how much the white festive tree is, what's the avg igb? and i can go from there

hello im not sure how much the white festive tree is, what's the avg igb? and i can go from there

I'm not sure, I've seen them go for anywhere from 10 to 30 tbt as of recently :eek:
1 tbt = 200k, so I guess you can go from there with your offer. :)

I'm not sure, I've seen them go for anywhere from 10 to 30 tbt as of recently :eek:
1 tbt = 200k, so I guess you can go from there with your offer. :)

OHHH 6-10mil? i dunno what's good xP

Last edited:
I haven't been on this site in forever so forgive me if this offer is unfair, just tell me if it is!! :(

I'd like to buy the forest wallpaper and white festive tree, is 50 TBT and two baskets of perfect peaches okay?

How many saplings do you have and how many black and gold roses do you have?

Last edited:
Hi,

I'd like:
-Cruiser Bike
-Waitress Dress

I can scan in the Isabelle Amiibo and the Stella Amiibo so you can get the stack of clothes and the Isabelle 3DS however you would have to visit my two different towns. I could also order them for you but I only have one 3ds so again you would have to visit both my towns or I would have to drop them off with two different characters.

If this is too much trouble for you I can always make a tbt offer but just note that I can not trade until 1 pm est today. Thanks! :)

I haven't been on this site in forever so forgive me if this offer is unfair, just tell me if it is!! :(

I'd like to buy the forest wallpaper and white festive tree, is 50 TBT and two baskets of perfect peaches okay?

Sure, that's perfectly fine! Just message me for when you wanna come over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many saplings do you have and how many black and gold roses do you have?

I have neither of those listed on my shop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi,

I'd like:
-Cruiser Bike
-Waitress Dress

I can scan in the Isabelle Amiibo and the Stella Amiibo so you can get the stack of clothes and the Isabelle 3DS however you would have to visit my two different towns. I could also order them for you but I only have one 3ds so again you would have to visit both my towns or I would have to drop them off with two different characters.

If this is too much trouble for you I can always make a tbt offer but just note that I can not trade until 1 pm est today. Thanks! :)

Sure! :) I'd prefer to drop it off, since I don't have a lot of MEOW coupons right now. Just message me when you can come and such :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back