• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

Can someone confirm they have actually been to a GAME store and got the dlc?
I have also been to a few GAME stores and it says I have already fulfilled whatnot, and dint get any requests.
Thanks

Look at post 51 in this thread. They were successful in getting the set.
Although it's only half the set because they're not releasing any the have the 7-11 logo on, outside of Japan.

According to Nintendo you have to do Carrie's Request? to be able to recieve the 7-11 DLC from GAME

I am not sure, but apparently i've done her request and the home trick doesn't work, and i can't find any Nintendo Zone Locations on the Map for my Country( Norway ) on Nintendo Zone Locations .

Last edited:
Why is it North America does not get the 7-Eleven set? (Is it because it's headquartered in Japan and, with that, there is no regard for its many locations in the United States?)

It would have been cool if the U.S. had some other DLC items. I'm thinking Apple as well as a soft-drink manufacturer like Coca-Cola.

Why is it North America does not get the 7-Eleven set? (Is it because it's headquartered in Japan and, with that, there is no regard for its many locations in the United States?)

It would have been cool if the U.S. had some other DLC items. I'm thinking Apple as well as a soft-drink manufacturer like Coca-Cola.

I think the 7-11 logo is only licensed in Japan, so EU and NA won't see a release of anything from the set with the logo on it.

I agree; I'd want it to have something to do with soft drinks and have the same type of stuff as the 7-11 set.

I still haven't gotten Louie; I honestly don't care about him or what he has since I think I already have the items unlocked.

I agree; I'd want it to have something to do with soft drinks and have the same type of stuff as the 7-11 set.

I still haven't gotten Louie; I honestly don't care about him or what he has since I think I already have the items unlocked.

I did get Louie.

It doesn't take long to decorate for him.

Oh boy... more DLC i can't get because there's no Nintendo Zone around me. -.- And my grandfather would strangle me for even thinking about messing with the router in any way.

Thanks Nintendo. *thumbs up*

Oh boy... more DLC i can't get because there's no Nintendo Zone around me. -.- And my grandfather would strangle me for even thinking about messing with the router in any way.

Thanks Nintendo. *thumbs up*

If you own an android hotspot phone, then go for it :)

How do you tie furniture to cards? I saw the explanation but didn't really understand.

1)In the place that has the furniture you want, place the Amiibo card on 3DS/Reader and have the villager show up.
2)Touch the same Amiibo card one more time to have the furniture added to the card.
*Funiture in public buildings cannot be written to the card.

Adding to your catalog.
1)Using the Amiibo phone, use the, "Update Customer Info"
2)Have the game read in the card with the new furniture.

spamurai or fink, could you let me know what the English names of the 7-11 items are (the Japan-only ones)?

JfUr3VP.jpg

1. 24-hour-shop banner
  2. shopping baskets
  3. 24-hour-shop light
  4. hot-snack case
  5. shop ice-cream case
  6. shop coffee machine
  7. sushi bench
  8. steamed-bun case
  9. 24-hour-shop ABD
  10. buffet server
  11. 24-hour-shop uniform
  12. 24-hour-shop model
  13. barbecue bed
  14. 24-hour-shop sign
  15. sandwich display
  16. soft-drink display
  17. 24-hour-shop counter

so basically anywhere 7-11 was, is replaced with 24-hour-shop

Filly and the 7-11 DLC (well, the same amount Europe got) is supposed to be available in North America now. You have to go to a Nintendo Zone.

I have not verified if this actually works/is true. Not going to have time to make it over to a Nintendo Zone until tomorrow.

Edit: Though now that I think about it, will it even work tomorrow? Nintendo WiFi stuff is supposed to be in maintenance all day Monday. :/

Last edited:
NA has the 24 Hour Shop items too. I just got the today from my local McDonalds!!! They are limited like the Europe one, but it is better than nothing.

Back