• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

I was able to get Louie just by going to the laptop on the desk that's upstairs via my own wifi, without doing the hotspot trick :D.

I think someone mentioned he would be available through home WiFi after October second. Looks like this might be it! I'll have to give it a shot in a moment.

EDIT: Doesn't look like I can do it. D=

Last edited:
Oh ok, that's not so good.
I thought that you have to win, that would've make it soooo interesting.
Or the first 10 ppl get smth and then u "send" them to friends somehow ... Oh well.

Nice, I'll check for Louie as soon as I unlock the 3DS :)
I prefer this system. Pok?mon Shuffle has it to where only the first 10-20K winners of a contest get a Mega Stone, which you can only get n that contest. That's why I deleted it- it was unfair to those who don't have stable WiFi or who aren't far in the game- those challenges are hard AF!

I prefer this system. Pok?mon Shuffle has it to where only the first 10-20K winners of a contest get a Mega Stone, which you can only get n that contest. That's why I deleted it- it was unfair to those who don't have stable WiFi or who aren't far in the game- those challenges are hard AF!

hmm, might me fair, you're right ...

I just realize, how sexy these 7/11 sushi-sofa and espresso-machine are :eek:

I think someone mentioned he would be available through home WiFi after October second. Looks like this might be it! I'll have to give it a shot in a moment.

EDIT: Doesn't look like I can do it. D=
No, it's October 6th. On that date and beyond, you may receive Louie over Spotpass/home WiFi.

I live in switzerland, we have the same stuff as germany when it comes to gaming.

I could just download Louie with his 30th birthday stuff over android hotspot with ssid "Android" - without nzone ...

So EU, UK and Australia have to work too, I think.

Last edited:
Oh thank gods. Nintendo Zone is such a pain the in the butt. :/
Yeah, I think when they said Oct. 2nd for SpotPass, they were thinking of Europe.
Are there any Barnes & Noble stores in your area? Those are actually Nintendo Zones, it turns out! As well as Best Buy, McDonald's, and any place that uses AT&T WiFi.

What about the items you can get from entering in contests? I'm not sure if that is appropriate for this thread or if it should be another one.

Oh, good idea. Do you have a list or some images? Where do you find out about contests?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No for the first question, yes for the second. Except for using Happy Home Network to look at others' houses, there's no online interaction at all. But yes, if you design a house and enter it in contests, you will get free exclusive items just for entering. There's one running right now, until the 16th.

You're kind of right... You can't trade, but you can trade cards where someone has put items on it for you, so it's kind of trading xD

Updated with Happy Home Network Contests for Exclusive items.

If anyone know what the prize is for winning, please let me know.
I've already included the items you get just for participating :)

Updated with Happy Home Network Contests for Exclusive items.

If anyone know what the prize is for winning, please let me know.
I've already included the items you get just for participating :)

I haven't heard anything about a winning prize. I wonder if there isn't one, and winning just gets you bragging rights! We'll see!

Hey, it's the 6th now but when I try interacting with the DS upstairs I still can't get Louie. Anything specific I need to do?

I got Louie without going to a nintendo zone or spotpassing on the 3rd, just connecting to my router normally? I'm fairly certain he was announced to just be a wi-fi distribution (in Eu).
Have the people unable to get him updated their game from the e-shop? Maybe that's required?

EDIT: Also, there was a 2 hour block where the HHD intenet service was down recently, so maybe some people tried in that time, too.

Last edited:
I got Louie without going to a nintendo zone or spotpassing on the 3rd, just connecting to my router normally? I'm fairly certain he was announced to just be a wi-fi distribution (in Eu).
Have the people unable to get him updated their game from the e-shop? Maybe that's required?

EDIT: Also, there was a 2 hour block where the HHD intenet service was down recently, so maybe some people tried in that time, too.
Yeah, you probably require an update. Also, we're talking about North America's luck, but they may very well have tried in the 2hr block. Guys, try now. I'm gonna try too. Good luck!

Can someone confirm that the DLC doesn't need Nintendo Zone anymore? I'm from Brazil and if this requeires NZ I'll be frustrated!

Can someone confirm that the DLC doesn't need Nintendo Zone anymore? I'm from Brazil and if this requeires NZ I'll be frustrated!

It does not need anything else but an internet connection and the ability to use the 3DS upstairs, which should be somewhen after building the school.

Last edited:
It does not need anything else but an internet connection and the ability to use the 3DS upstairs, which should be somewhen after building the school.
I tried to get it yesterday and it wouldn't let me, for some reason. Both I and star are from the Americas. Europe's conditions don't apply to us.

I tried to get it yesterday and it wouldn't let me, for some reason. Both I and star are from the Americas. Europe's conditions don't apply to us.

Oh ok ... hmm very weird ...

The description says, what all here say:

"He was available for North America starting September 26 via Nintendo Zone, and will be available via Spotpass on October 6th."

Back