• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy New Year!

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Yep, today is January 1st, 2017. As a fresh new year begins, I'm gonna go over what I plan on doing. Feel free to read what I know that will happen this year and how 2016 went, because they will not be today's subject.

My plans for the year:

I'm not the kind of person who plans on what to do for the year ahead of time, but here's what I plan on doing. Remember when I said that I was going to be out for a math powerpoint. That was bound to happen, but due to a site event, I decided to pop here more often. But with that out of the way, my inactivity will begin again. And I have more than just my math powerpoint. I'm writing game ideas for platformers with unique concepts. One is a sci-fi/fantasy game that's all about the winter (I believe I written a blog entry about that earlier). Another is a 3D platformer based on TV production where an animation channel is being tainted with an unpopular show. The third one is based on video game production, where a developer gets trapped inside his/her games he/she was making.

Last January, I was writing the Idea Book for Animal Crossing's next game. It took all month, but I was able to get it done. The same will happen with my game ideas. The math powerpoint may take longer.

One thing I hope to get this year is the Nintendo Switch. The concept is a good idea. I remember back in 2011 that I wanted a 3DS as the year began, but I had to wait. Good times.

I hope you enjoy this year better than 2016.

Back