Giveaway Happy October/Halloween [Winners Announced: Thank You for the Support!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, that's beautiful! Is it cold where you are yet? :)

Not really, we had a very beautiful September. The temperature holds (not sure this sentence is correct) between 15 and 20?C (60-70?F)
But it's starting to be very windy.

Last edited:
Taken from my balcony door. My feeder is about two feet in front of my door.

DSC_0147.jpg

why does everyone live someplace so nice and i just
sigh.jpg

siiigh.jpg
street

The trees look so pretty this time of year :3

wFwh1g6.jpg

omg, so jealous of the beautiful autumn leaves! I used to live in Portland OR and it looked like that...it was so lovely! <3

Welp, rn here's what it looks like out in southern CA:

tDQMG8F.jpg

Nothing too exciting, I'm afraid. ;_; Oh it's also 87? F. Dying. Yesterday it was 99? when I got in my car I really did almost melt to death.

It feels as pleasant as it looks.

[/url]image.jpg

Some lovely scenary pics :3

Last edited:
Well for me, it's not autumn, but spring >~<
I hope my entry can still count!

1pjiit.jpg

This is a pic of yesterday's weather. The weather's been switching between sun, rain and wind ahaha...
In some parts of Auckland, there's been a power cut since Saturday night.
Luckily my area still has power, but the hot water got temporarily cut off for a few hours in the morning

Well for me, it's not autumn, but spring >~<
I hope my entry can still count!

1pjiit.jpg

This is a pic of yesterday's weather. The weather's been switching between sun, rain and wind ahaha...
In some parts of Auckland, there's been a power cut since Saturday night.
Luckily my area still has power, but the hot water got temporarily cut off for a few hours in the morning

AUCKLAND IS SO PRETTY THIS TIME OF YEAR. AHHHH. Sorry. I miss New Zealand.

I have a snap chat of a tumbleweed I named bob (Texas sucks, I miss NZ so much...) but I'm to lazy to upload it and it wouldn't stand a chance against some of these entries. I'll probably enter tomorrow.

From posts 193-210, the random winner is Faybun with post #205. Congratulations! I loved seeing all of the pictures. I think I'll do the picture thing again sometime later in the month when there are more Autumn colors. (Callaway can post her tumbleweed!) :)

Question for October 6th: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

I simply love our creepy eyes, you stick them in windows or in bushes and the eyes glow creepily. They are such fun :3

What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

Meeee 8D.

October 6: Question: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?
I don't have any t-t #meaninglesslife

October 6th: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

We have these light up eyes we always hang in the big picture window. Those are hilarious.

But my favorite decorations would have to be the walking hand and the walking spider. They're little robotic decorations that we put by the front door. One is made to look like a severed zombie hand and the other a giant brown spider. They're supposed to react to motion and sound, though they don't much nowadays. But we've had these things for YEARS so I'm surprised that they even still work. Our dog Midnight would always go nuts when they started moving. It brings back good memories~

Most of our decorations are really old, so they all hold memories. c:

Last edited:
My favourite halloween decoration we have is the graveyard my dad puts up in the front. 6 little tombstones that all look old and decrepit and on Halloween night we use dry ice to make a thick fog. There is also a hung man from one of our trees with a warning around his neck of "DO NOT ENTER".

Little kids are scared to get candy from our door, my father goes all out with it.

October 6: My Favorite Decoration has to be the cob webs. They're really fun to mess around with.

October 6th: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

my variety of pumpkins - made from handblown glass, to ceramic, to gourds, to vines, and wood.

Sadly I live on a island where it's summer all year round so I don't have any fall decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back