• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hardest to obtain: Fortune teller shop

kimmy27

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Is it me or is it nearly impossible to obtain Katrina's shop (without TT)
I have the game since release date and only seen her 5 times. I need another 15 more to unlock her!
wth...that'll take forever.

I don't think I'll ever get her...

Ask your friends to get their fortune told by Katrina. If you have 4 characters & 16 friends (or 4 friends who also have 4 characters each) who are willing to help you, you can get her in 1 day.

Edit: It's the other way around, sorry. ;p

Last edited:
ehm...what?? :O I've been told that if visitors aks for their fortune in your town, it doen't count....

THE LIES!

thanks. :)

Uhh, sorry my mistake. It's the other way around. You have to get your fortune told at your friends' town for it to be counted for you. So, might not be 1 day (possibly 2-5 days if you & your friends are lucky). Well, if all of your friends have Katrina at the same time, then 1 day it is.

Summary, get your fortune told in as many towns as possible if you want to get her quicker.

Last edited:
I think that if you get her and get your fortune read, you can TT a day back, and then TT a day forward and she'll be there again.

I haven't tried it, though. Definitely worth a shot, since that'd mean you could potentially get her in 5 days through TTing with 4 chars.

That's also what I've heard. I don't know what the correct answer is.
BUT if you're really patient, you could create new characters to get their fortune told and delete them afterwards. This is incredibly boring and frustrating, though, but the option is there. I attempted this, but scrapped the idea after creating 8 new characters. It wasn't worth it to me, so I just waited for her to come around enough times for me to amass 20 readings between my 3 characters.

T&T is way easier. You can time travel back and forth to get all of Gracie's checks on the same day, but that won't work with Katrina.

I think it probably varies between towns. Some people get Gracie in their town quite a lot, others get Katrina. Some may even be lucky enough to get both quite often. Annoyingly, I seem to get Katrina more than anyone else, including Redd. I'm probably not far off getting the shop.

It's because you only need 4x of meeting with Gracie while you need 20x with Katrina. It will be even harder (or time consuming) to get Katrina especially if you only play 1 character.

Last edited:
It's because you only need 4x of meeting with Gracie while you need 20x with Katrina. It will be even harder (or time consuming) to get Katrina especially if you only play 1 character.

However, you can have Katrina in your town before the home centre opens. I don't think Gracie can be, unless I've just been extremely unlucky.

if you got the lovely phone from the fireworks shows you can use that to get fortunes over the phone. Also if you have more than one character use all them! it counts for you i'm pretty sure.

If you have space for another character, you can always make a new character, get your fortune told, and then delete that character. Keep doing that over and over until you have visited her enough to unlock her shop.

Last edited:
I occasionally see people post when they have Katrina in the Train Station sub-forum. That should help a bit.

if you got the lovely phone from the fireworks shows you can use that to get fortunes over the phone.
I didn't know that. Cool.

Back