Harvest Moon

Friends of Mineral Town for GBA.

Awesome game, it is addicting, has some neat things that I still need to get, and quite a bit of content for a GBA game.

Megamannt125 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Megamannt125 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdating sim.
No it doesn't.
After you die, it does.

The Twilight
You've aged again and so have other villagers. Some have died, and your son is now certain of his career, and can no longer be swayed. Before you die, your wife talks to you one last time. The game ends with your death and Takakura speaking or thinking to your father about how Forget-Me-Not Valley fares after your death. After your death, a "heaven mode" or free play mode is unlocked.You can't play as your son.
Pretty sure that's only in the girl version.
Nope, it's in AWL.

Friends of Mineral Town is the best. These people are crazy.

You just have to look past the alarmingly-common translation mistakes.

Since you have a DS, I recommend Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for the Gameboy Advance. It's based on the Playstation game Back to Nature and it is AMAZING- Way better than just about every game in the series to come out since late 2003, except for maybe Rune Factory Frontier on the Wii which technically isn't a part of the Harvest Moon series anymore.

AWL was & is THE *censored.2.0*! <3 i still have it and play it from time to time, just restarted a game and married a new bride :3

Bacon Boy said:
Megamannt125 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdating sim.
After you die, it does.

The Twilight
You've aged again and so have other villagers. Some have died, and your son is now certain of his career, and can no longer be swayed. Before you die, your wife talks to you one last time. The game ends with your death and Takakura speaking or thinking to your father about how Forget-Me-Not Valley fares after your death. After your death, a "heaven mode" or free play mode is unlocked.You can't play as your son.
Pretty sure that's only in the girl version.
Nope, it's in AWL.
Are you playing Special Edition?

Psychonaut said:
get harvest moon boy and girl for the psp

it's a port of whatever harvest moon game was originally on the playstation, I forget/don't know which. it's the same style/graphics of the harvest moon 64 (the best style for the game, imo) but it's got more stuff to do.

I prefer 64, but to each his own, young woman!
^ qft.

in case you missed it.

Back