• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Harvey’s Feast

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
Harvey%27s%20Feast.png
As you watch Harvey near his stall, masterfully multitasking between the food he is cooking and the tables he is setting, you are reminded how stressful holiday cooking can be. Who’s bringing the mashed potatoes? The sea bass pie?! The desserts!

Oh can you find it in your heart (or stomach) to help Harvey out and make this the best feast we’ve ever hosted?

How it Works 🍽

You will be visiting Harvey’s house on Harvey’s Island and designing a winter holiday feast scene, complete with food for everyone! You may choose to decorate for any winter holiday.

How to Submit 🍽

• Post your festive/winter holiday feast scene in this thread.
  • Like in past events, remember to post proof that it is your screenshot by uploading a second screenshot while your player character says your TBT username in the same scene.
  • Entries will be periodically reviewed and accepted entries will be marked with the 'Accepted' reaction.

Submissions close Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Rules 🍽

• All entries must be original, no copying from someone else or submitting something you found off the internet.
  • Entries should resemble a festive/winter holiday feast and make use of the food recipes found in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your submission. Low effort entries or joke entries will not be accepted.
  • Entries should be created on Harvey’s Island, please do not use homes from the Happy Home Paradise DLC.
  • Only one entry is allowed per person.
  • Remember that you will be uploading two images for your entry to count! One of the scene the way you want it shown, and another with your player character saying your TBT username in the same scene!
Prizes 🍽

• Participation: 60 Silver Bells for accepted entries.
  • Favorites: 60 additional bells if nominated to go to community voting.
  • Placement:
    • 1st place: Animated Snow Globe, Gold Trophy
    • 2nd place: Silver Trophy
    • 3rd place: Bronze Trophy
    • In addition, entries placing between 1st and 5th will receive 300 TBT bells.
Frequently Asked Questions 🍽

Q: I can't upload screenshots. Can I submit a photo of my screen instead?
A: This will be allowed.

Q: May player characters, villagers or NPCs be in the screenshots?
A: Yes, that is encouraged!

Q: Can I exclude my player character from the scene?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I use the new camera functions to take my screenshot?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I use functions from the Happy Home Paradise DLC? (Such as polishing, making counters/walls, accent walls etc.)
A: Yes!

Q: Is there a minimum food requirement?
At least one, but it’s a feast!

Q: Do I have to incorporate festive/winter decor?
I should be able to tell in your scene that it’s based on a festive/winter holiday.

Q: But I live in the Southern Hemisphere! It’s summer here!
That’s fine! At least do something inspired by a festive December holiday! Snow doesn’t have to be included, just the festive decor and the food!

I was ready for this! Here my villagers and I are having a nice warm feast from the bitter cold. Tonight's feast is soup so everyone is enjoying a bowl of their favourite soup! Stitches ate too much and is now very sleepy. Cephalobot is unsure why he chose the mushroom potage and how he's going to eat it!

20211219_110243.jpg

20211219_110331.jpg

definitely only getting participation for this one bc I restarted my island and I have like no winter themed stuff at all lol. too bad we can't do this in the DLC.

Entries should resemble a festive/winter holiday feast and make use of the food recipes found in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
So does that mean that there has to be a food recipe used, or it's encouraged to do so? Because I haven't unlocked that feature yet, as I never had interest in it.. 😅

everyone's spent the morning getting to know their neighbours better and preparing a lovely christmas feast, but they got so caught up in the excitement of it being time to start eating that someone's managed to sneak in and grab all their presents from under the tree! will enough people notice in time to get them back? by the looks of things, Hornsby for one may be giftless this christmas...
IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

So does that mean that there has to be a food recipe used, or it's encouraged to do so? Because I haven't unlocked that feature yet, as I never had interest in it.. 😅
Yes, it is required to make use of the food recipes this time. However, it doesn't have to be any special recipe, just whatever you have!

Can it be pre-feast too? Like some cooking while some are at the table? Also, are we allowed to use our other reps?

FHDzRpSVgAI6YLR

Late-Night Winter Hike and Picnic
FHDzRpWUYAsmma7

FHDzRpSVgAI6YLR
One of my favorite things to do is to enjoy a nice hiking and eating. Hmm, I do love eating. So, with this feast, I wanted to show off an outdoor, winter like vibe with me and my villagers setting camp and are about to eat our home brought dishes. Sadly, Sasha and I forgot to bring a dish, so we are trying to cook something, even though we are both terrible at cooking. I wonder what Shino is doing…

Last edited:
FG_rbhDVkAEkeu6

small feast with my favorite batch of characters, sans Shino because she's in boxes :,(
ft. a small disaster in the kitchen, but dont worry about it ;)

FHBWM7nVgAQzb6K

Last edited:
A little Korean New Year's (with a hint of leftover Christmas).

We usually have tteokguk on New Year's but I didn't have any in-game (i must have missed the items ????) so I made do with surichwitteok and New-Year's Noodles! My family also tends to make a jjigae (thick soup) and eat various jeon (flour and egg drenched "fritters(?)"), usually fish and squash jeon!
20211219_154432.jpg

20211219_154434.jpg

NOT AN ENTRY: I WILL COOK FOR YOU IF YOU NEED FOOD
Free. ^_^

FYI: If you only need food for the event and not to keep, it is better that you catalog the items. It only has to register in your catalog to show up on Harv's island. ;)

Last edited:
Back