• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Harvey’s Feast

How many recipe food items do we need to have in the image? Is there a minimum?
At least one… but it is a feast ;)
Can it be pre-feast too? Like some cooking while some are at the table? Also, are we allowed to use our other reps?
Yes, of course, to all of your questions. As long as there is food and some holiday elements to it.

The table is set. The food is ready. It's time for everyone to get their food and eat!
FAyO5Hg.png

AvsL62D.png

My hubby and I invited some of our villagers over to Harv's for a yummy festive feast. I asked if I could take the pics before we actually started eating. That did not go over well. Thankfully, Muffy made everyone laugh by saying she'd rather "sit still for the pics than stand over a hot stove cookin'."

harvey_s_feast_entry_by_valzed_dewl9do-pre.jpg

harvey_s_feast_with_name_by_valzed_dewl9dk-pre.jpg

The Magicant gang's all here for the most festive time of the year! ☃🎄💚 Boots is making a Christmas wish on the Bamboo Grass and meanwhile Rod is excited for his turn! Carrie and her child are having fun decorating the Big Festive Tree, and Annalisa and Shino are enjoying some delicious matcha-flavored Yule Log. Plucky is amused by Gonzo's choice in clothing: who knew he had a soft spot for pretty bows? And of course there's me, Tucker, Tipper and Ken having our very own feast of Karei No Nitsuke, Bamboo-shoot Soup and for dessert? Cherry Jelly!
2021121921121500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021121921132900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back