• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Has anyone else had this?

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Redd was in town yesterday, so I bought the Serene Painting from him. It's already been donated to the Museum, but it'll fit nicely into my house. I also visited Blanca in the campground and purchased the cat tower.

This morning, I got up and checked the mail. I had a couple of items I re-ordered from the NBs (Nookling Bandits), a letter from Vic, and doubles for both Redd and the campground item. I know I didn't order two paintings from Redd, since that's impossible, and I only used 3 MEOW coupons with Blanca, so I didn't double-order there, either. Is this a new glitch from the update?

Nothing much going on today in town. I need to replant some flowers so I don't lose them when Goldie moves in. I think the plot should be there tomorrow.

I got the secret storeroom from Nook. So much storage, although part of me is sad that it isn't a hidden door in the basement or something. THAT would be cool.

It's also time to go bug Isabelle about changing the town tune. My town is loosely (very loosely) patterned on Heather Blake's Wishcraft Mysteries, and the main character has the talent of granting wishes. Originally, I put in Disney's "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes", since it sort of has the right feeling, but I'm a bit tired of it. Plus, it isn't a Disney-themed town. I've got two ideas, but I'll have to wait and see how they sound - "Witchy Woman" by the Eagles or "Double Trouble" from Harry Potter. Either one would be fun, although I'm a bit more partial to the second one. Anyone know of any other "witchy, magical" tunes? I'm all ears.

Guess this is more of a technical post, since I don't have much in the way of fun villager anecdotes. I'm sure that as I get back into things, those will come.

I've read about someone else who plays NL on Gamefaqs and has the same experience. They bought an item from Harvey, visited a neighbor, and bought an item from Reds. The next day they got duplicates of all three letters.

I think it's possibly just a new glitch introduced with the WA update, and it seems to be extremely rare since I can only find one question about it online.

Last edited:
Thank you! I hadn't found anything online, either. Well, I'll be grateful for the extra bells, then.

Back