If you had to move somewhere else where would you go to?

i’d go anywhere near the coast if given the chance! i’ve spent too much time in the desert, i'm itching to see the sea again LOL

I’d probably move back to my hometown. It’s only about an hour drive away but I definitely miss some things about it. Plus my parents still live there. It’s a smallish town and I used to run into people I knew when going out. That doesn’t really happen in my current town as I don’t know anyone plus it’s a heavy tourist town so half the time I don’t even know what language people are speaking.

It’s not going to happen though. I live here now for various reasons that aren’t about to change oh well.

I like where I live right now but if I had to move somewhere it would be Dallas, or Oklahoma City.

And If I had to move abroad I’d choose Canada or Japan.

I would want to move to a Nordic country, like maybe Iceland! I think Nordic countries are very beautiful, and they rank high in safety which is something I care about a lot.

My dream travel destination has always been New Zealand. I'm not sure if I'd move there considering how difficult it is to move out of the country, but it would be nice to visit!
I feel the same way! I just met someone from my high school who lives in New Zealand now and she loves it. I think if I could, I’d love to move there too! But the job and everything else keeps me pretty tied to where I am.

I would like to move back to Northern California. We’ll see if that ever works out. But for now I’m just a short drive away in LA. And maybe someday they’ll finally build that high speed rail line…

I've never moved on my life, so I am extremely uneducated, or have an emotional understanding of moving.

Me and my mum do wanna move out of the city, somewhere more country side, same country.

But I have always wanted to maybe move to Japan when I am way older. That would be lovely to retire there maybe.
But there might be other lovely places to move to.

Maybe to some place a little less snowy! I like the colder weather but I don't always love the snow.

the US. everytime i compare my salary to what it would be in the US i die a little inside

Back