• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Has anyone ever cried over a villager moving?

No, but if Erik ever left me, I think Niagra Falls would come out of my eyes and I would explode.

i sobbed when beau left my town unexpectedly after i returned from my vacation. from that point on it was my mission to cycle 16 and get him back, and what do you know? today is the day he's coming home again <3

I broke the wall (and my fist) when Octavian moved. My parents grounded me for like 2 months (but I still played anyways ;))

No, but I felt my heart sink when Merengue was suddenly in boxes one day. I was at a party so I was able to hold back my tears I guess? But I was devastated the entire time, like people kept trying to talk to me asking what was wrong and I was just there and it's just something they won't understand. When I said it though they gave me the wtf look but seriously, Merengue was like my best friend in my town and I just felt so awful. Thanks to Yami though, she's holding Merengue for me.

Last edited:
Oh I just remembered that I DID cry when Agnes and Boomer left, even though I chose to let them both go. Their letters were heart breaking. :'c

I think I've gotten over the heartbreak because they both have now moved into my Main St, so I still get to see them and talk to them. Yay!

i was sad Melba left my town, but i didn't cry.

it just made me determined to go through the 16 villager cycle to get her back and now i finally have her again :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

imma have to do the same for Genji and Ruby now tho ._.

I was pretty upset when Kiki moved out of my town. She was one of my originals and I didn't know she moved until I read her last letter. I'm hoping to bring her back someday.

I've never cried, but I'd say the hardest for me to let go of was Lionel. Thankfully, he was adopted by someone who wanted him as a dreamy. ^^

I'd probably cry if Gladys, Rudy, or/and Willow left me, ngl. ;.;

I don't remember if I cried or not when Bob left in WW. I remember I was pretty bummed and I quit my game.

If O'Hare or Bob left I'd stop playing again. My game would feel incomplete without them.

When I was eight my mom's friend's kid stole my acww game.
Then my baby Lily moved into my ex best friend's town
That added insult to injury.

I would cry if Flurry left my town. </3
She's my favorite villager; honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

I held back tears when Tex left my town. He was super nice to me and I loved him.
He sent me this SUPER sad letter and I stood up and started yelling, "NO! NO NOOOOO!" At work.
Now I'm cycling to get him back. <3

Last edited:
Aww :( I also had a huge attachment to Goldie, since she was one of my original WW villagers. I also loved Dizzy and Kiki but they all ended up moving on me. :(

I didn't cry, but I was super sad when Tabby left my town in NL. Kinda ironic, considering I had her in CF long ago and practically threw a party when she left only to find she moved into my NL town when I got it. I was mean to her at first, but then I started to really like her and became her best friend... Then because I didn't play for a while (and didn't think of TT back), she was gone when I logged back in. What made it worse was the letter she sent me and the fact that she added her picture to it.

Nah, I gave away most of my villagers willingly. Never lost any to any TT accidents as I am careful about that. The others that left without being adopted I wanted gone! No hard feelings there.

Back