• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hat Hair!

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I'm not too sure if this is a new feature to the series, or has been seen in previous installments. Seems this wasn't a feature of previous installments of the game, you only got messy hair from not playing for a while.

I had a smart hair cut from shampoodles about two, maybe three weeks ago. Since then I had worn a bear hat and not taken it off since.

Today I went to the island, and took it off (trying to get a tan), and it seems I now have scruffy hair, not very smart any more. I don't know if this will go back to normal after a while or not, but it seems I have hat hair :D

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
The only thing I need to know is weather it is in other installments of the games or not.
I know for sure that the hat hair is a true feature, I have the game myself and I have found this out by playing :D

The only thing I need to know is weather it is in other installments of the games or not.
I know for sure that the hat hair is a true feature, I have the game myself and I have found this out by playing :D

No, it's not a feature in past games. You could only get messy hair from not playing in a while.

I do wonder if it happens immediately or after wearing the hat for an extended period of time? I know that I'd get kind of irritated if I wanted to wear a hat for a little bit, and then had to get my hair redone! ;n;

I accidentally put a flower in my hair while trying to drop it, about two days after wearing the hat, and I didn't notice any change in my hair. So I think maybe wearing it for a little while will be fine (I'm thinking possibly a week will make it go messy).

Also thanks for the info, JezDayy, I'll update my main post.

Note to self: Either find a bunch of hats you're willing to wear all of the time until you get shampoodle, or get shampoodle really, really fast.

I kind of like this concept. Sounds cute and pretty realistic. xD

Note to self: Either find a bunch of hats you're willing to wear all of the time until you get shampoodle, or get shampoodle really, really fast.

I kind of like this concept. Sounds cute and pretty realistic. xD
...how do you unlock Shampoodle? >.o

It looks exactly the same as bed head.
I'll try and remember to upload a screenshot maybe tomorrow night or something.

Or, Berri, you could always visit my town and use my Shampoodles xD

That's just shoe shank or able sisters. I spend 10,000 in just able's and I didn't spend any in shoe shank and I got the shampoodles store.

I also only spend 2,000 bells on top of the 8,000 bells I spent to unlock Shoe Shank, so you don't have to spend 8,000 and 10,000, if that makes any sense.

I won't wear hats until I get Shampoodles, or I can always go to a friend's town with Shampoodles...

I love hats. :3 Even in real life. Though I rarely ever wear hats in real life, I just have a few of them I really love. Though I did wear my solid black fedora to my cousin's wedding..

I kind of like the messy hairstyle. Though I wont have to wait too long for shampoodle. I've made it a rule to buy at least one or two things from the able sisters a day so the moment I can get shampoodle, I'll probably have shampoodle. Though that might be a day or two after everyone else can get it since I still have plans to order the game off amazon and therefore might have to wait to get it!

Luckily for me I had a royal beard (8,000 Bells a piece) one day, bought that and I got kicks, and then I had another the next day, so bought that for my own use and within only two purchases I had got Kicks and Shampoodles. Very good :p

Also, you can pay a little extra, and get it on release day.
EDIT: Only in UK, I see there's no post on release day for US, so I'm not too sure.

Yeah that's why I'm sure I'll be getting it later than most. >>; Nintendo had to be a jerk and release it on a Sunday. D:

Back