• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have you ever committed a crime?

I stole crappy lip gloss from a grocery story when I was 6 or 7

:lemon:

i stole like a bunch of burts bees products like their lip shimmer lip gloss lip balms tinted lip balms, etc.

it was all worth at least 100$

xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also tried to steal like 8 of their lip crayons but got caught rip

I've been handcuffed before lol. But it was all a big misunderstanding. I was like 14 when it happened.

Animal Crossers: Gone Wild

Also no, never did, unless signing up for club penguin without parents permission is a crime, in that case take me away.

I put my jumpdrive in a teachers computer after they had left and recovered the old save file thus downloading the exam.

I mean... I've downloaded music, and game roms. So while yes it's illegal, it's not really something you'd get in trouble for.

Also yeah I jaywalk all the time bc our traffic lights are so bad and at some roads they're not up anyways so lol. Like you p much have to jaywalk here in town cause they planned roads so bad lol

Last edited:
The greatest crime I ever committed: missed apprx. 8 calls in a row from my mom when I was younger :\

She's dead worry because there was a huge fire in my school that day. I was not at school when it's happened because I left earlier that day. and I missed all of her call because I was in the game arcade, having lots of fun, and could not hear the phone rings. I thank to the gods I survived my mom's rage and be here to share this story. Bless.

The greatest crime I ever committed: missed apprx. 8 calls in a row from my mom when I was younger :\

She's dead worry because there was a huge fire in my school that day. I was not at school when it's happened because I left earlier that day. and I missed all of her call because I was in the game arcade, having lots of fun, and could not hear the phone rings. I thank to the gods I survived my mom's rage and be here to share this story. Bless.
I feel you but my parents are like that even if it's not a fire lolol

oh. That's terrifying. I'm glad you're okay.
No, I've never really committed a crime. I walked out of a store in a mall with a hat or something on to throw something away. but I realized and ran back in.. Throw me in jail.

oh. That's terrifying. I'm glad you're okay.
No, I've never really committed a crime. I walked out of a store in a mall with a hat or something on to throw something away. but I realized and ran back in.. Throw me in jail.

Which one is terrifying? my mom's anger or the fire? lol
but yea it was lucky for me to get out of school earlier before the fire. It started in school cafeteria and ****s happened, like the fire hit the flammable liquid nearby and it was really chaotic :( Luckily there was 0 fatalities, and people who injured treated quick and well :')

Back