Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Moon Bunny
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
I know I have,

I've saved plenty of wasps from freezing in the rain, they kind climb and just sit on me. Tons of spiders, and well any moth that's in my room because I don't like moths in my room. Juat alot of insects in general.

What about you?

Last edited:
I have an interesting story.

one time my dad was cutting down a shrub near the garage and he found something weird on a branch, so he clipped it off and brought it into the garage. I saw it in the garage, and that evening I did some research. I found out that it was a mantis egg sac, and I knew that it would need to be put out somewhere the next day.

well I went out to the garage the next day, and I found it open. there were baby mantises all over the place, but thankfully they were all pretty much in one spot. we rescued all of the ones we could find and put them into the yard where they belong. it would've been better to move them sooner, but we didn't even know what it was until it was too late basically. I'm just happy we were able to rescue them. they looked so tiny and adorable 🥹💚🍃

edit: forgot some details, this happened back in like 2019-20 lol

I have an interesting story.

one time my dad was cutting down a shrub near the garage and he found something weird on a branch, so he clipped it off and brought it into the garage. I saw it in the garage, and that evening I did some research. I found out that it was a mantis egg sac, and I knew that it would need to be put out somewhere the next day.

well I went out to the garage the next day, and I found it open. there were baby mantises all over the place, but thankfully they were all pretty much in one spot. we rescued all of the ones we could find and put them into the yard where they belong. it would've been better to move them sooner, but we didn't even know what it was until it was too late basically. I'm just happy we were able to rescue them. they looked so tiny and adorable 🥹💚🍃

edit: forgot some details, this happened back in like 2019-20 lol
Baby mantises? Those sound adorable!

Baby mantises? Those sound adorable!
jX5FYJN.jpeg

they really are!! they're so smol!! 😭💓😍

I saved a fuzzy caterpillar that found it's way through the door and placed it outside not that long ago.

I mostly ignore spiders unless one is in my absolute vicinity. I usually try to see what it's doing and if there's a web I try to make it crawl back up.

Occasionally I take centipedes out of my house and put them outside. Not the scary-looking ones called house centipedes. I swear the kind I get are less scary.
I have also gotten a bee or two out of the house but I was terrified when I had to do that.

I make a point to relocate any worms/caterpillars (that I know are safe to handle—don't touch caterpillars you don't know!)/snails/slugs/etc. that I find on the road or sidewalk to somewhere safe! Since they aren't very fast-moving critters (and earthworms especially can dry out and die in the sun), I don't usually trust them to get themselves back where they're supposed to be.
I also try to get any moths/other harmless bugs that get inside the house safely back outdoors.

All the time! I rescue worms that are trapped on sidewalks and streets after storms. I capture moths, flies, and mosquitoes to release back outside if I'm able. I've also caught a few hornets and released them outdoors. Most of the other bugs and spiders that I find in the house seem to do fine so I leave them alone. I don't mind cohabitating with a few little friends. But if I think they're in danger or going to cause any issues, I relocate them.

When it's raining as I walk to work, I desperately keep an eye out for slugs, snails and worms.
Snails are easy to save, worms I have to find a stick and slugs are the worse because I can't handle touching insects, so I get a leaf, place ot near the slug and patiently wait for it to crawl on the leaf before lifting it out of harms way.
Sometimes I feel bad but if I'm unable to get them on a leaf or if tue snails shell is a bit broken I leave it. Because if the she'll is too badly damaged I can't pick it up DX or if the slug decides to firmly attach to the floor making it hard to remove without possibly hurting it.

Saved a lil snail today there were a few on a bin, and one snails head was under the lid. It was a baby but I worried it couldn't get out so moved it.

I move spiders too, to an area away from people but still warm for them.

Any bees or wasps that come into my house we trap under glasses and release.

Sometimes, If I like them enough or they’re too big that squishing them is gross. Weevils and leafhoppers always get top tier relocation services. Earwigs can get yeeted.

Back