• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have you received any villager pictures yet??

Keith500

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So from what I have read online Villagers giving you a picture of them when you become good friends has returned in New Leaf, I think it was absent in the Wii game.

Have any of you recieved one yet, I loved collecting these in the DS game! Also is it true they get posted to you rather then the villager handing it to you?

I haven't gotten any yet, either! T-T I don't think my villagers like me very much, the one villager I thought at least kind of liked me tried to tell me he was planning to move away soon! That made my heart drop, I feel like a failure of a mayor!!!!! :(

I haven't gotten any, but I also haven't been doing one of the biggest requirements to getting pictures, which is writing letters. In Wild World, if I didn't write tons of letters, I never got any pictures! So I had to work my butt off. I don't know if they've changed it, but we'll see.

I got Kiki's picture! She sent it to me in the mail. I talked to her everyday, accepted all her chores, let her buy/trade my items, and sent her a message everyday. It was a big surprise to me though. I didn't expect to get one. This is my first in the whole series.

On April Fool's Blanca comes to town and impersonates a villager, if you can tell the real from the fake you get the villager's picture.

YES!!!! THAT FEATURE RETURNED!?!? SO COOL!!! Can't wait to get a picture I never got any in WW but my friend always got them from people and I was so jelly D:

No pictures yet, I'd wager I'm pretty close to getting Snake's, at least.

I do have Katie's picture, though.

I got one for attending Sally's birthday and giving her a gift. I am also always accepting requests from her and talking to her a bunch, but I think it was the birthday that triggered it.

I got Kiki's picture! She sent it to me in the mail. I talked to her everyday, accepted all her chores, let her buy/trade my items, and sent her a message everyday. It was a big surprise to me though. I didn't expect to get one. This is my first in the whole series.

Nice. I haven't gotten any pictures yet in the whole series either. I hope to get them in NL. I'm only on day 7. No pictures yet. But I am working hard to try to get some. I send letters every day (every other day has a present attached), I talk to everyone, and do chores and let them buy/trade about 90% of the time. I only say no if I know the chore is going to be nearly impossible to do or if they offer to buy some item I'm holding but I either want to keep it or they offer an extremely low number of bells. I'll take a loss to make them happy, but not an extreme loss. I had a villager want to buy a piece of furniture that cost me almost 2,000 bells from Timmy/Tommy and they offered only 100-something bells. :(

Not yet.. i'm planning on sending lots of letters today, to hopefully get some..
I think im close to getting Timbra's and Tammi's, well hopefully since they're my favourites
In Wild World, i never let a villager leave until i had their picture, whether the same will happen in this game im not sure

Last edited:
I haven't tried yet, because I have no villagers that I like or am interested in trying to get their picture. :p
I'm really hoping I can get Freya or Whitney in my town. They're my two favourite characters of all time. <3 I'd really like Bianca the white tiger too. I believe she's new to the game.

I'm very determined to get Erik's. I do recommend writing many many letters, that seems to be one of the most important things.
Interact with them a lot too, always answer to their requests and such.

Not yet, but I'm becoming close friends with Diana and Julian. I hope to have their pictures soon ^.^

I got one for attending Sally's birthday and giving her a gift. I am also always accepting requests from her and talking to her a bunch, but I think it was the birthday that triggered it.

No fair! Sally only gave me a Foosball table for attending her party. D:

Just sent 8 letters to Timbra, will do the same to Tammi.. hmm i'm going to try over the next week to get everyones :p i think i will do the same as in WW, and not let someone leave until i have their pic haha

Back