• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have you received any villager pictures yet??

Never got any in WW, looking forward to getting some in New Leaf. It seems letter-writing is the way to do it.
Really? I?m always way too lazy to write that many letters... Haven?t gotten any pictures yet, sadly, but got about 20 in Wild World.

I'm only shooting for neighbors that I like. So Avery, Cranston, Ankha, and Mac are the only one's I'm going for at the moment. I think I'm close though! I'm sending letters and presents attatched every other day! I'm even accepting rediculous trade offers. I don't really mind if I give away rare fish/bugs because I can always make up for the loss of bells at some point of the day.

I've also got Chief's pic. Also, if you stay in your house for a long time, those who've given you their pic will come over randomly and give you furniture. Chief gave me a throne. :)

Also, I din't send a ton of letters or anything. I just talked to them tons, gave them some favorite items and agreed to a bunch of requests.

Last edited:
Back