• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Have you seen the above movie/series?

No

What if??? (I don’t watch it anymore because it activates my triggers and I couldn’t sleep after zombies and the one where the avengers die)

Yes. I really didn't like it at first because of how generic and tame the stories were. I only got engaged after the Dr. Strange episode. Wish they'd used some of the darker stories from the comics (like that one where Spidey turns into a man-spider and eats people), but that darn PG-13 rating ruins it.

Samurai Jack?

Yes. I really didn't like it at first because of how generic and tame the stories were. I only got engaged after the Dr. Strange episode. Wish they'd used some of the darker stories from the comics (like that one where Spidey turns into a man-spider and eats people), but that darn PG-13 rating ruins it.

Samurai Jack?
OMG. Spider verse scarred me for life! Thank goodness the movie is nothing like it. I didn’t like the first episode though I do appreciate them attempting a feminist episode, I thought the Thor one was funny tho.

No

Free guy

OMG. Spider verse scarred me for life! Thank goodness the movie is nothing like it.
The movie was lame; they ruined Spider-Man Noir, hiring that talentless Nicolas Cage when it should really have been Christopher Daniel Barnes, who already did a great job as Noir in the Shattered Dimensions video game.

^ No. Looks lame too. I don't really like Ryan Reynolds or his "comedies."

Batman: The Animated Series?

Last edited:
What?! He’s awesome!
He has his moments, but IMO (which I know is unpopular, but I don't care), he doesn't fit Noir's character from the comics. I know a lot of people think I'm being edgy or whatever, but I like the Noir direction of the character in the comics, and he's one of my favorite multiverse version of Spidey, Spidey who is also my favorite superhero ever. So yeah, this is a big deal for me, Cage making Noir into a literal joke.

^ No. I don't like Among Us.

Red vs. Blue?

No. But I think there’s a fortnite mode with the same name 😉

Tomorrowland?? Aka the most underrated Disney movie.

Oof I’m not allowed to watch anime.

Detective pikachu? Cmon you gotta like this Ryan Reynolds comedy!

No. And Pikachu is seriously overrated. So is Ryan Reynolds for that matter.

Digimon Adventure?

No

it’s kinda funny how we’re going back and forth 😂
This is my last one

Jem and the holograms?

Nope, but I've seen The X-Files, also X-Files creator Chris Carter's other series, Millennium, which is like "Twin Peaks with aliens" and "Twin Peaks with apocalyptic serial killers." Respectively.

Millennium?

Back