• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Haven't recieved my New Leaf stationary?

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
For the new downloads via Puzzle Swap and Swap Note, I have to say I'm pretty bummed.

My puzzle piece was Kirby {sigh}, and I have yet to get my Animal Crossing stationary. Nikki has recently awarded me the ability to add video, voice, and change ink color- but no new stationary. Feeling pretty bummed.

Anybody else having this same issue?

{I only have the default 6 stationary as well, and I've made a few dozen notes already :mad:}

That would be absolutely lovely, and I would appreciate it immensely! :)

For the new downloads via Puzzle Swap and Swap Note, I have to say I'm pretty bummed.

My puzzle piece was Kirby {sigh}, and I have yet to get my Animal Crossing stationary. Nikki has recently awarded me the ability to add video, voice, and change ink color- but no new stationary. Feeling pretty bummed.

Anybody else having this same issue?

{I only have the default 6 stationary as well, and I've made a few dozen notes already :mad:}

No. I wonder why this keeps happening to folks....

I even went to a Gamestop to see if it would force it to happen- No bananas.

Last edited:
I never got puzzle or stationary delivered to me but I managed to gather the papers and some pieces.

keep sending letters to people and at some point Nikki will allow you to get the rare stationary from what others send you. I just got the puzzle recently, but I had to go everywhere with my 3DS and try to score it from someone who already had it. Luckily for me there was a lot of international people where I was recently and I got it from one of them!

MlNintendo97 graciously sent both of them to me :]

Last edited:
I got the stationery after checking for new letters, but I haven't gotten the puzzle piece yet. I even tried restarting Spotpass, but no luck. I did get two other new puzzle pieces, though... Oh well, it'll probably show up eventually, or I'll get it in Streetpass.

Strange, I never received it either. I thought it was just my 3ds but I guess it's happened to a lot of people :( Is anyone with the stationary willing to exchange friend codes? I would appreciate it,(i need more friends to play AC:NL with anyway :))

I could help you out with this, I have both the Japanese and North American New Leaf stationary.

Would it be possible for you to send me the stationary as well? I would really appreciate it. I just want the Japanese stationary, though. =3

Would it be possible for you to send me the stationary as well? I would really appreciate it. I just want the Japanese stationary, though. =3
I can't supply everyone with the stationary due to my busy schedule. I'm sorry but I can't do everyone. If you do send you the stationary, I will not keep your Friend Code as I like to have people I know on my roster. I hope you guys understand. However, I'll try to send you and BlooShroom both the stationary. :cool:

Back