• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Haven't recieved my New Leaf stationary?

For all of you who got a different puzzle piece instead, you got a notification about that piece a while back when it was first released, but you never checked it until now, so you got that piece instead of the New Leaf one.

I can't supply everyone with the stationary due to my busy schedule. I'm sorry but I can't do everyone. If you do send you the stationary, I will not keep your Friend Code as I like to have people I know on my roster. I hope you guys understand. However, I'll try to send you and BlooShroom both the stationary. :cool:

Sure, I understand, no worries. =3 I don't want to burden you, I just figured I would ask.
If you do, my friend code is 5069-4445-3905. If you don't get around to it, thank you anyway. =)

Same here! I got the Kirby puzzle piece, and everything except New Leaf! Pretty upset, but I'm sure it'll pop up eventually...I don't think it's worth calling Nintendo about it. :(

* Stationery, people. Stationary means not moving. So sorry, but i'm the grammar Nazi...

* Stationery, people. Stationary means not moving. So sorry, but i'm the grammar Nazi...
o_o You're right. I suddenly feel very self-conscious about my writing.

Back