• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

HoopaHoop

Hello from the other side
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Hi guys.. This thread is for my cycling towns. I have 2 cycling towns now, Hazelnut and Lunala. And i'm doing this for TBT only.. Please send the TBT first before you pick up the villager. All the villagers should be 100% original otherwise i will tell you if they're not. The rules are simple:
? You can take anything on the ground (flowers, items, etc)
? I try not to do reservation anymore since i'm not able to be online all the time but i'll do my best to keep it in track
? Please leave a feedback after we're done and i will do the same
? Please be kind and respectful in my thread
? Please clear your void before you come to my town
? I don't have any prices on these villagers but i will say it on the post how much depending on the Tier
? And last but not least Have Fun guys!!

Hazelnut Town's Villagers:
♥ Annalise
Bree (in boxes)
♥ Deena
♥ Gabi
♥ Groucho
♥ Katt
♥ Klaus
♥ Pango
♥ Simon

Lunala Town's Villagers:
♥ Baabara
♥ Becky
Cherry (shirt is changed) (in boxes)
♥ Chester
♥ Muffy
♥ Lucha
♥ Pate
♥ Rodeo
♥ Walt

And i won't be able to be online as much due to work hours. Please wait for me to respond back but i will promise to check on the thread as much as i can :D Thank you!!

Last edited:
hey there, could I reserve Dierdre? I can pay a reservation fee if you'd like!

200tbt Diana.. and I can only pick up from now to 30mins :/

Last edited:
Ok :) I made a post in the train station asking to visit someone's town, now I'm just waiting for a reply.

Back