• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

victoria.jpg
Victoria the peppy horse is in boxes!! anyone wants her? lemme know.. will void her if no one takes her by tomorrow :D

Ahhh can I cancel my reserve for Kid Cat? I just grabbed him somewhere else without thinking :s So sorry for the inconvenience!

Ahhh can I cancel my reserve for Kid Cat? I just grabbed him somewhere else without thinking :s So sorry for the inconvenience!

Oh thats fine :) its not a big deal. Glad you finally got your dreamie!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I reserve Tammy?

Yes dear. I will let you know once she's in boxes.

Rosie just moved in :D and Claudia is in boxes. Letting the person who reserved her know about Claudia. If she doesnt respond, Claudia is up for sale :D

Yes you could. Just so you know he's not original.. He came to my town from someone's void.

I don't mind at all, anything to get my hands on his cute lil face haha
I'm kinda new to villager swapping and trading, does his status as unoriginal affect his character or actions at all?

I don't mind at all, anything to get my hands on his cute lil face haha
I'm kinda new to villager swapping and trading, does his status as unoriginal affect his character or actions at all?
All i know that his shirt changed. Not sure bout his house. But I don't think it affects his characteristic or his actions..

chevre.jpg

Claudia is adopted. Jacques is moving in and Chevre the normal goat is in boxes!!

I'd love to take Chevre!

EDIT: Apparently only half of this posted >-< The second part was asking if 60 TBT was enough?

Last edited:
I'd love to take Chevre!

EDIT: Apparently only half of this posted >-< The second part was asking if 60 TBT was enough?

make it 75 tbt and she's all yours :D but i cant do it now tho.. ima bout to go back to work now :( but i will be back like 5-6 hours. is it okay? sorry

make it 75 tbt and she's all yours :D but i cant do it now tho.. ima bout to go back to work now :( but i will be back like 5-6 hours. is it okay? sorry

Deal! I'll be around then to nab her, just send me a VM/PM when you are ready! :]

Back