• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

yes she is! add me and ill open my gates!

Oh yay! added and I'll be omw soon as my game loads xD I'll be Ashley from Haven!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry for the late response, I was on mobile and it doesn't update very quickly :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again! Kitty is the third dreamy found tonight, I'm surprised by my luck! n_n

Oh yay! added and I'll be omw soon as my game loads xD I'll be Ashley from Haven!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry for the late response, I was on mobile and it doesn't update very quickly :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again! Kitty is the third dreamy found tonight, I'm surprised by my luck! n_n

no problem! glad you can finally find your dreamies!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please can I lurk for Lobo?

your Lobo is in boxes now. Sent you a PM!

Last edited:
I'm lurkin' for Beau. I've made deals to recieve some TBT tomorrow so just name your price when you have time.

xwviQlh.gif
Lobo is still available! Asking for 75 TBT! And he is 100% original! :D

Hey, i'm not sure if Katt's able to be lurked for but if she is, may I lurk for her? :)

OK I'll buy lobo do you want the Tbt before or after though I have no WiFi right now I'll VM when I can! if you still want 65

Last edited:
Back