• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Lobo has been adopted, Bangle now is in boxes. She's free if anyone wants her!

If I can get someone to moved out of Haven, I'd take Bangle! She was one of my Dreamie choices alongside Tabby, but I've been leaning less towards Tabby lately. I have too many cats already x_x

I would have liked Bangle to come to town, but I have to go to work now bummer.

Last edited:
If I can get someone to moved out of Haven, I'd take Bangle! She was one of my Dreamie choices alongside Tabby, but I've been leaning less towards Tabby lately. I have too many cats already x_x

Lemme know soon. Otherwise i will give Bangle to dudeabides. Cuz i need to cycle quick! :(

Lemme know soon. Otherwise i will give Bangle to dudeabides. Cuz i need to cycle quick! :(

I have Stinky moving, sorry for the delayed reply (had to pick a kid up from school u_u). If she's still available I'm here all day now!

Omw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're open, because no towns are showing up :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again~ <3

Bangle has been adopted. Biff is in boxes now. Anyone want him for free? Lemme know or i will void him soon if no one wants him.

Biff is voided. Iggly is moving out. Anyone wants him for free? I will void him in an hour.

Iggly is voided. Celia is in boxes. Tier 4 so she will be 25 tbt. Lemme know guys :D

Back