Reference Pic:
HNI_0080_JPG-1_zpsefdc6d03.jpg
Other info:
Blinking/Not blinking: Not blinking :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, Symbols. brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

✾ ❀ ✿

Sure thing ! I'll add you on the slots :)

hey hzl <3 i know your slots are full, but i was wondering if i could be put into the overflow slots for an edit on my pixel? i was thinking maybe i could bribe you to change my hair to another style, since i saw someone else had the idea of using the maplestory hairstyles as a reference. if you accept could i offer you 100 TBT to change my existing pixel's hair to this style, but the same color as it is now? thanks so much :)

slgxvc.png

edited; actually decided i would like this long wavy hair instead of the ponytail, its more like my hair in real life :p ✿ if you can though just make it slightly past shoulder length, not all the way to the feet ahha

Last edited:
hey hzl <3 i know your slots are full, but i was wondering if i could be put into the overflow slots for an edit on my pixel? i was thinking maybe i could bribe you to change my hair to another style, since i saw someone else had the idea of using the maplestory hairstyles as a reference. if you accept could i offer you 100 TBT to change my existing pixel's hair to this style, but the same color as it is now? thanks so much :)

33os67n.png

aren't the ms hairs so magical
why cant acnl have them .. :,<

i cant wait to see the new poses :cool:

lol they are ;v; i haven't played the game in years, since the big bang but i still love all the pixels and music from it :p

slgxvc.png

edited; actually decided i would like this long wavy hair instead of the ponytail, its more like my hair in real life :p ✿ if you can though just make it slightly past shoulder length, not all the way to the feet ahha

of course, I'll add you to the overflow slots!

Your pixels... Are too cute... I have to... I have to order one!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: buuunii (◕‿◕✿)
Reference pic: [ x ]
Other info: if slots/overflow are full then ignore this but ohmigosh too much cute ahhhh
Blinking/not blinking: blinking!

Your pixels... Are too cute... I have to... I have to order one!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: buuunii (◕‿◕✿)
Reference pic: [ x ]
Other info: if slots/overflow are full then ignore this but ohmigosh too much cute ahhhh
Blinking/not blinking: blinking!
Added to slots overflow/waiting list :)

Yaaaaay
Should I sent the TBT now?
Also, when you do make my chibi, can it be without the glasses please? Thank you! ;v;

wowowow I like what you did with the pixel in your avatar ~ too cute <3

oty ♥ it wouldn't be as cute without the pixel you've made! :D

Yaaaaay
Also, when you do make my chibi, can it be without the glasses please? Thank you! ;v;

hmm i've sent my TBT anytime and hzl always has it recorded down (◡‿◡✿),

Yaaaaay

any time before I begin the artwork is fine :), I will probably finish all of the pixels in the slots and overflow today so you can send it now if you'd like, it's up to you

ooo hzl, do you take requests on your deviantart? ;;

wowow impressive as always, hzl! i love it! :D. Do you think I can get a slot again? ^^ ✾

Name: Gracelia
Reference pic: pm'ing it to you!
Other info: couple shot is all! can there be a lil heart somewhere?
Blinking/not blinking: Non-blinking
Total TBT: 200 TBT

finishedd, in the pickup part of the first post :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo hzl, do you take requests on your deviantart? ;;

hey sorry I don't, I don't really use deviantart a lot at the moment, mainly for my university work :<

Name:Labrontheowl
Reference pic: Other info: Hair is white, eyes are blue. She's wearing a doctors mask and a hibiscus hairpin.
Blinking/not blinking: Not blinking

finished, pixel is in the pickup section of the first post :)
btw your mayor is adorable <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

your pixels are very cute ahh i'd love one!! ✿

Name: sally
Reference pic: [x] [x]
Other info: nope
Blinking/not blinking: not blinking
your pixel is finished, it's in the pickup section of the first post :)

Totally wanna order another one, but both waiting list and slots are filled, so I'll wait until they're open. :)

oh my god so adorable

will be back to lurk for a spot~ ;-;

Back