• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Hedge Shoot Shop!

princess.looking.for.frog

rim tim tagi dim
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Woodlårk
Green Heart Balloon
Balloon Dog
New Leaf Token
Green Crescent Moon
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (45) +
Welcome to my Hedge Shoot Shop!
For New Leaf

I have a bunch of shoots laying around town and I can’t be bothered to plant or do anything with them.

All the hedge shoots below are what I have, and you can buy them ALL for 1TBT

I have bunch of shoots laying around (I think about 30)
so 30 or so shoots for 1TBT

I want them used better then laying around town

Regular shoots
Pink Azalea
White Azalea
Blue Hydrangea
Pink Hydrangea
Sweet olive
Holly

Island shoots
Red Hibiscus

(I can count them all if you would like)

Thanks for reading!
5D11F971-A5B0-4B04-A0A7-C6F08F85F66A.png

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm very much interested! I haven't been in the forum in a while though – How much is a TBT currently?
Also, what time would work for you?

I am not sure what you mean in what a TBT is currently, but everything is available. I am AEST, but I can do it past 7pm for me today. (BTW 1 TBT is low for all the shoots, could we do it all for 3TBT?) Thanks!

I'm aware TBT is a count for in-game currency, just not sure how much 1 TBT would be in-game... Sorry for the noobness.
(EDIT: I've looked around around and think I've found it out... Would it be 600 forum bells total?)
Does 11 pm at your time work for you?

Last edited:
Back