• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Help! Digital, Physical or Bundle? :(

There is only one solution to this conundrum. Buy all 3.

Yes.
Buy all three.
I wish! :( But I don't need 3 towns. xD And you'd really only have to buy the Bundle and Physical since the bundle comes with the digital copy~
Right now I'm leaning towards the bundle but I still really want the physical for the box & manual for my 3DS/AC games collections. Maybe I can just buy the bundle and get someone to sell me the box separately.... XDDDDD

Keep the opinions coming! :D

I think the XL is wonderful! It's very cute and it's also limited edition. It will be worth having ^__^

Have a wonderful day!

I wish! :( But I don't need 3 towns. xD And you'd really only have to buy the Bundle and Physical since the bundle comes with the digital copy~
Right now I'm leaning towards the bundle but I still really want the physical for the box & manual for my 3DS/AC games collections. Maybe I can just buy the bundle and get someone to sell me the box separately.... XDDDDD

There's art on the bundle's box, by the way. So if it comes down to having box arts for your "collection", then it should be set in stone that you're getting the bundle no matter what. Right? So get the bundle.

This might be a stupid question, might not be. How soon does Gamestop call to inform you that the pre-order is ready for pickup? I know sometime during the day, but just curious as to how quickly I'll be able to pick up NL.

If your getting the bundle from gamestop preorder it! Or at least confirm with your store if they will have it. The gamestop in my area will not be getting in any non preordered bundles.

I'd go bundle if you can get it, the XL is just far better in every conceivable way from the normal 3DS, and you can just make a copy of AC:NL on your PC should the SD card ever go kaput, and it has the custom design, and its cheaper then a new XL and the game separately, win win situation

I have a 3DS XL but it doesn't fit my hands hehe

I have a 3DS XL but it doesn't fit my hands hehe
Really? Does that cause any discomfort? I'm picking up an XL this friday but I've been told I have pretty small hands, so I'm wondering if that might be a problem. Our gamestores usually don't have any consoles to try out, otherwise I would have done that first.

But heck, I love the big screen so much I know I'd still want to keep it even if it does feel uncomfortable. Still curious about your experience, though.

Really? Does that cause any discomfort? I'm picking up an XL this friday but I've been told I have pretty small hands, so I'm wondering if that might be a problem. Our gamestores usually don't have any consoles to try out, otherwise I would have done that first.

But heck, I love the big screen so much I know I'd still want to keep it even if it does feel uncomfortable. Still curious about your experience, though.
Personally, for me, I only feel discomfort in the XL if I'm playing while laying down.
I usually have my pointer fingers resting just below the screen divider (above the analog stick/buttons) to prevent it from slipping out of my hands- this might just be me, though. You'll get used to it after awhile.

well you could buy the physical copy, and the 3ds XL with AC patterns on it that comes with a digital copy and you get the lot! :D

Im getting the bundle >< couldn't help myself. Im also getting a physical copy cause i gotta wait for my XL to come from the UK and i wont be able to wait anymore and i already pre ordered it :p. Ill let my digital town accumulate weeds for grass day :p

I have small hands too and I don't have any discomfort whilst playing (and I was fishing for 2.5 hours on Sunday!).

Also I like how now people are sugesting getting the bundle and physical copy, I knew it wasn't just me that had been thinking that, just a shame I had to take the flack for it before when I questioned it the day after the bundle was announced!

Personally, for me, I only feel discomfort in the XL if I'm playing while laying down.
I usually have my pointer fingers resting just below the screen divider (above the analog stick/buttons) to prevent it from slipping out of my hands- this might just be me, though. You'll get used to it after awhile.

I have small hands too and I don't have any discomfort whilst playing (and I was fishing for 2.5 hours on Sunday!).

Alright, that's good to know. Thanks!

Back