• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help me bring my OC to life!

cheezyfries

ANDREW MCMAHON
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
hi! after racking my brain about a million times, i think i've came up with an OC, but the only thing is is that i don't have any idea of what she looks like because i can't draw! all i have are physical characteristics, and hopefully with these you can help me bring my OC to life c: she does not have a name yet and if you have any suggestions let me know! thinking of maybe diana or rosemary?? yes, i know my title's unoriginal but i couldn't come up with anything else

characteristics-

elvish ears that aren't very pointy, just slightly elvish
medium height
green eyes- leaning towards dark, but not completely dark if that makes sense lol
chocolatey brown hair with light waves, mid-waist length kinda like this but longer and maybe a bit darker with no highlights!
pale skin
flower crown that compliments her colors (depending on how you draw it), not like this, i guess i'm kinda looking for one with bigger flowers?
bare feet
the dress is a light peach color, luminescence gave me some pictures of dresses that i can see her wearing down below, the dress can vary each time i guess ^^

personality- she's quiet and reserved but can be playful at times. likes to giggle and be a "free spirit", is very pure, innocent, and naive

below is what i have so far of her backstory and most of the second half of her backstory consists of suggestions and thoughts from luminescence c:

alright so before my OC became who she is now, not only did many bad things happen to her, she made many bad choices that eventually led to her death. i haven't really decided the details of her death, but it was definitely an OD. also, her previous self is portrayed by sarah rice during her RW: brooklyn days, but with more tattoos. she had tattoos covering all of her right arm (same as sarah) as well as her back and some on her legs, with more to come about her tattoos later. so while she was in the underworld awaiting where she would go (elysium, the fields of asphodel, etc.), a goddess named antheia looked after her before the trial in which they (the jury) would decide her fate. antheia saw the good parts of my OC and chose to see where she was the victim over what she did to herself. so right before they're about to cast her into the worst parts of hell, antheia pleads to aphrodite (antheia is one of her attendants) to reincarnate her. aphrodite is sympathetic to my OC's story because it has to do with love, i'll come up with this later, and decides to give her a second chance by reincarnating her. however, she's no longer 100% human and is some form of an elvish wood nymph (asdkfjl i have no idea what she is so that is a placeholder!) and in doing this, aphrodite wasn't completely kind i guess and my OC is now a completely pure and innocent version of her past self, resulting in her being childish and really naive. she has basic education but doesn't have strong beliefs and is easily fooled. she is also very peppy and cheerful. the reason as to why her skin is so pale and sensitive is because of all the tattoos that used to cover her body, when they were removed her skin was never quite the same i guess

i can pay in tbt, igb, and flight rising treasure (if anyone's looking for that)! please give me a price and an example of your art before i commission you. freebies are always appreciated, but are not at all necessary. thank you so much!

tumblr_inline_nom1yuySJ51tra9y3_1280.png
by jint, thank you so much <3
tbtreq17_by_ichigo_kun-d8tzrax.png

by shirohibiki, she looks incredible, thank you!
BZSExIX.jpg
by lemonpop, thank you, i'm still screaming on the inside haha
tumblr_noobj4M4YU1rx0rqeo1_500.png

by luminescence, eep thank you so much for the help with both her story and this amazing art, thank you!!!
8744a3b82d4611a77a7b4cf80535ff89.png

by lilliee, eep she looks gorgeous, thank you!
cheezyfries_by_peoyne-d8u600y.gif

cheezy_by_peoyne-d8ui32u.png

by peoyne asdfj i love it so much, thank you!
hhzmdcv.jpg

by ragdoll, thank you so so much!!
untitled_by_inthenameofsweden-d8uhmoo.png

by inthenameofsweden, eep she looks great, thank you c:
01c2530e84703b168ff067c479ad7189.png

by bitterlings, alsjdf she looks perfect, thank you!!
GPLJ61q.png

by the amazing godtara, thank you <3
7PoyMc4.png

by astro0 ahhhhhh it's so perfect and shaymin-sky looks AMAZING. thank you!!!
d9LQ3Dh.png

by roroselle, thank you so much, she looks adorable!
YJFV2ti.png

and
Pg87ws5.png

by peebers thank you so so much!!!
FICp9TJ.png

by xcherryskyx asdlkfj she looks SO amazing, thank you!
attachment.php

by cupcakefrappe, thank you so so so so much!!

front
tumblr_nkhrs5pUR91sms0ibo1_540.png

back
tumblr_nkhrs5pUR91sms0ibo2_540.png

i would picture this maybe without sleeves and with a lighter pastel-ish color like peach instead of yellow, or maybe it'd match the colors on her crown ^^
tumblr_nluo8gq7ei1sms0ibo3_540.png

i see her wearing either the first or third, even if the first is a bit mature i guess? i love the flower belt thing, it'd be so cool to see that incorporated in the dress!

LDY3OCX.gif

Last edited:
do you mean something kind of like this?

2u5w60y.jpg

definitely! her backstory is that she was reincarnated or something like that into a pure version of herself- erased from all the past decisions she made, i'll have to clean that up. how much would you want for the drawing? like colored and stuff c:

transparent, click for bigger ver~

AHHH I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! my computer has been so laggy with bell tree today i had to wait like five minutes to see this and still can't load it on my phone >,< she looks exactly like what i envisioned her to be in my head thank you so much i'll probably be forever in your debt lol, what would you like for it? again, thank you!!!!

AHHH I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! my computer has been so laggy with bell tree today i had to wait like five minutes to see this and still can't load it on my phone >,< she looks exactly like what i envisioned her to be in my head thank you so much i'll probably be forever in your debt lol, what would you like for it? again, thank you!!!!

ahahaaa I'm glad that it was what you were looking for ; 7 ;
ahh, same here actually!! tbt hasn't been cooperating for me today > >
and take it as a freebie! She's a qt <3

ahahaaa I'm glad that it was what you were looking for ; 7 ;
ahh, same here actually!! tbt hasn't been cooperating for me today > >
and take it as a freebie! She's a qt <3

you're too kind >.< one day i'll save up a ton of tbt and give it all to you haha, thanks again! i hope that it's not a problem with the server and instead there's just too many people..

i have no idea even remotely what im doing ever
i like your oc and im still trying to play with my style a little, im sorry i butchered things
freebie 4 u tho

i have no idea even remotely what im doing ever
i like your oc and im still trying to play with my style a little, im sorry i butchered things
freebie 4 u tho

ah thank you!! you didn't butcher her at all, she's gorgeous <3 again, thank you so much for the sketch! when i have more tbt to spare i'll divide it up between everyone who's given me freebies haha

ah thank you!! you didn't butcher her at all, she's gorgeous <3 again, thank you so much for the sketch! when i have more tbt to spare i'll divide it up between everyone who's given me freebies haha

glad you like it! qvq you dont owe me anything dear <3

ding dong freebie 4 u

BZSExIX.jpg

!!!! i'm about to sleep so my emotions are a bit subdued but OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ahhh she's so pretty and i love her hair and the ears and i just can't right now ahhhh thank you!!!! i'll definitely add that to the spoiler when i'm on my computer c:

Back