• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help me bring my OC to life!

Oooh designing! Your character sounds really cute. Do you mind if I give this a try? I ask mostly because I want to know if you'd like me to base it off the art you already got or if I can go crazy with her dress. I'd love to hear her backstory by the way, even if it's just a brief summary~ No need to cut on the fantasy either haha. What's her name?

//totally doesn't forget to add examples

Last edited:
Oooh designing! Your character sounds really cute. Do you mind if I give this a try? I ask mostly because I want to know if you'd like me to base it off the art you already got or if I can go crazy with her dress. I'd love to hear her backstory by the way, even if it's just a brief summary~ No need to cut on the fantasy either haha. What's her name?

//totally doesn't forget to add examples

eep i love your art, i'd love it if you could give my OC a try! i need to make her backstory a lot less cliched, but it centers around someone who's given a second chance and has been reincarnated into this form, which kinda explains why she isn't completely human anymore. in her past life, not only did she make a lot of bad decisions, a lot of things happened to her that culminated into her eventual death (need to plan that) and so a god or spirit of nature (need to decide this) took pity on her and reincarnated her into who she is now. um her skin is also super pale and stuff because she had tattoos that covered across at least half of her body (her previous self is based off of sarah rice with black hair, her RW: brooklyn days. sarah looks like a bad girl from the outside but on the inside she is a very peppy and bubbly person.) but now her skin is pale and sensitive. so basically her personality is kinda childish and innocent, almost like someone who's never been taught any social constructs (hence no shoes?) and nobody has had any lasting impact on her. i don't have a name yet *cries* but i'm thinking rosemary or something, ah sorry if that doesn't help >.< if you want more about her backstory let me know!

First of all, I like the backstory so far! You know, as I read that explanation, one of the three Greek Graces came to mind- Antheia, specifically, who is sometimes considered the goddess of flowers and flower wreaths, which I think actually fits rather well into your character, considering she even wears a flower crown herself. She's also considered goddess of human love, which I think you could easily fit into her series of bad decisions when alive if you'd like, and is depicted as one of Aphrodite's attendants. Say she, as the goddess of human love, took pity on the poor soul and asked the major goddess Aphrodite to grant her reincarnation. In hindsight, this sounds even cheesier haha feel free to disregard them; just some random ideas I got.

Anyway, I like that her current skin contrasts heavily with her human skin, covered in tattoos. Symbolically I think that's a strong point of her design. I like the reason behind her walking around barefoot, too. ♥
tumblr_noobj4M4YU1rx0rqeo1_500.png

First of all, I like the backstory so far! You know, as I read that explanation, one of the three Greek Graces came to mind- Antheia, specifically, who is sometimes considered the goddess of flowers and flower wreaths, which I think actually fits rather well into your character, considering she even wears a flower crown herself. She's also considered goddess of human love, which I think you could easily fit into her series of bad decisions when alive if you'd like, and is depicted as one of Aphrodite's attendants. Say she, as the goddess of human love, took pity on the poor soul and asked the major goddess Aphrodite to grant her reincarnation. In hindsight, this sounds even cheesier haha feel free to disregard them; just some random ideas I got.

Anyway, I like that her current skin contrasts heavily with her human skin, covered in tattoos. Symbolically I think that's a strong point of her design. I like the reason behind her walking around barefoot, too. ♥

OMG SO PRETTY PLEASE DO MINE CHEEZY YOU ALWAYS GET THE BEST ART OMG

omg thank you so much for the backstory help!!! that sounds really creative and i need to search up anthenia and ahhh i'd love to create a palutena-pit kinda relationship between them. your idea sounds awesome, when it's not past midnight i'll add that to the story and probably rewrite it! oH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THE ART!!! she looks so natural and innocent and asdhfasdodif, i just love everything about it eep thank you so so so much!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG SO PRETTY PLEASE DO MINE CHEEZY YOU ALWAYS GET THE BEST ART OMG

pssh no *looks at your profile picture and sig* *dies from the perfect art*

8744a3b82d4611a77a7b4cf80535ff89.png

i like flowers ; v ;
/still trying to fix my gyazo argh

thank you so much for the freebie, she looks amazing!! //dies because why are people so kind

- - - Post Merge - - -

cheezyfries_by_peoyne-d8u600y.gif

freebie for you!!~

thE PIXEL GOD PEOYNE GIves me a pixel?? ahsdflasj thank you!!! i love how she's bouncing and her hair and just everything ah again, thank you so much!!!

im trying a new art style so uhh... it wont be digital .-. tell me if ya like it and i'll make one of your OC c:

idk how much this would be in tbt ;-;
KIUOp4V.jpg

omg thank you so much for the backstory help!!! that sounds really creative and i need to search up anthenia and ahhh i'd love to create a palutena-pit kinda relationship between them. your idea sounds awesome, when it's not past midnight i'll add that to the story and probably rewrite it! oH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THE ART!!! she looks so natural and innocent and asdhfasdodif, i just love everything about it eep thank you so so so much!!!!!
Aw gosh it was no problem at all, I'm really into character creation if it wasn't obvious enough haha. I'm really glad you liked the sketch too ♥ Did you ever get to work more on her story and name?​

Aw gosh it was no problem at all, I'm really into character creation if it wasn't obvious enough haha. I'm really glad you liked the sketch too ♥ Did you ever get to work more on her story and name?​

ah so i was planning on doing it this morning but i woke up with a huge headache which is pretty much unheard of for me and threw up :p i'll probably write it tonight if my headache is gone, eep sorry about that!

ah so i was planning on doing it this morning but i woke up with a huge headache which is pretty much unheard of for me and threw up :p i'll probably write it tonight if my headache is gone, eep sorry about that!
Oh no no, don't apologise for that, lol. I was just asking~ Please take care and get better soon! Maybe take a nap or some pills for the pain?​

Oh no no, don't apologise for that, lol. I was just asking~ Please take care and get better soon! Maybe take a nap or some pills for the pain?​

i took some advil and went to sleep earlier then ate, i think i'm feeling a bit better. i added the story haha it needs a ton of editing and better facts but feel free to read it c: also if you have a name for her that'd be great!

Back