• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help me bring my OC to life!

Pfffpfpfp! Hi ; v; Would you be interested in my art? You can look at my deviantart for examples!

I'll be doing a stickie (like the one in my sig), if thats ok? ;o;

Pfffpfpfp! Hi ; v; Would you be interested in my art? You can look at my deviantart for examples!

I'll be doing a stickie (like the one in my sig), if thats ok? ;o;

hi! i love your busts, but i'm assuming you aren't doing those? eep

eep no sorry ;v; could you let me know when you open your shop again? i'll be heavily lurking there c:

Ok ; v ; Haha, sure! Not rlly sure when I'll open it tho.

Worst case scenario and best case scenario is next year during summer e w e

okok i tried your OP, i couldnt help it ;@;
hope you like it ~
hhzmdcv.jpg

okok i tried your OP, i couldnt help it ;@;
hope you like it ~
hhzmdcv.jpg

ahhh i love it thank you!! her ears look perfect, again thank you so much c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

gah okay sorry for the ****ty pic but I just had to draw your OC. I simply adore elves ;u;

untitled_by_inthenameofsweden-d8uhmoo.png

eep thank you!! i was planning on commissioning you to draw her haha i'll definitely get to that soon c:

bump! commissioned a piece from astro0 that is absolutely amazing, i'll post it when i get access to a computer!

here's the piece that i commissioned astro0 for and i just wanted to show it off lol it's so perfect i can't anymore >.<

7PoyMc4.png

bump! i named her diana, but that's probably subject to change depending on whether or not i find a better name ^^ ref sheet coming soon!

Back