• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help me choose a tenth villager!

who should be my tenth villager?

• Tom

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Francine

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Marshal

• Stitches

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Lolly

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Olivia

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Amelia

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Kid cat

• Chrissy

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Pinky

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other? (please reply!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have a campsite? Personally, I think it's more fun to look there. Sometimes you find someone you didn't even know existed. I've found some great campers I've invited into my town: Filbert, Willow, Mira, Marina and Marshal. (I only kept Filbert and Willow, though.)

Do you have a campsite? Personally, I think it's more fun to look there. Sometimes you find someone you didn't even know existed. I've found some great campers I've invited into my town: Filbert, Willow, Mira, Marina and Marshal. (I only kept Filbert and Willow, though.)

i do! come to think of it, i actually got tammy from my campsite. unfortunately she isn't somebody i'll be keeping for too long, but the reason i invited her in the first place because i thought she looked cute. i am glad i've invited her to my town in the first place, haha.

i also am beginning to invite more campers to my town whenever i have 9 or less villagers. since finding my dreamies is going to take a long time, i want to see as many villagers as i could. it makes the game more lively and interesting, come to think of it. x)

I do really love Marshal, but getting hold of him is an absolute pain (I should know, I'm trying to at the moment). You could go with him, as he's a LOT less likely to be voided, but I'd honestly recommend going for someone from a lower tier, maybe 3 or 4, as they are less likely to get voided thaN Tier 5's, who can be really hard to find. Plus, with a Tier 3 or 4 villager, they won't cost you a fortune, where as someone like Marshal is gonna cost upwards of 150TBT.

Last edited:
I voted Marshal, just cause he's cute ^^

But yeah inviting campers is a good idea, I've fallen in love with a lot of villagers I didn't really think I'd like that way. Like pudge!

I voted Stitches since he's a cute, adorable bear cub that's very colorful. :)

I said Olivia because she goes well with Whitney and Muffy, the only other non-anteater villagers you have

I chose other.

I love to share the word of Moe, he's just so cute, he's one for the 'food' villagers though just incase you don't like that

To be honest, I feel like all these villagers are a little too overrated (Sorry to anyone I offended!)
I think you should get Elmer, he's such a sweetie! I currently have him in my two towns, and he's absolutely adorable.

Oh wow so many great choices in your poll! ;o; I voted for Pinky, but I also adore Lolly and Olivia!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest, I feel like all these villagers are a little too overrated (Sorry to anyone I offended!)
I think you should get Elmer, he's such a sweetie! I currently have him in my two towns, and he's absolutely adorable.

Overrated? Did you notice Pinky? She's tier 5, I've NEVER seen her in a dream town or signature, and she's adorable! Elmer is also cute, but I've never had him!

I voted for Pinky. She's awesome and somewhat forgotten, it seems. What's not great about a pink panda? Annnddd you can get a giant stuffed animal of her, in game, which is creepy, but funny, nonetheless.

They're all so cute. It's hard to find a lot of those tier one villagers though. Everyone wants them and they're suuuuper expensive. I voted for Kidd Cat. I've had him in my town before and I wish he never moved away </3 But then again, I think all the superhero villagers are super cute!

I voted for Stitches! My friend has him in her town and he's absolutely adorable. I've been considering getting him myself :)

Might I suggest Bertha: an adorable hippo with the normal personality. Seriously, she's one of the few good looking hippos in the game.

I love Tom :D he's grumpy, but not rude. And he says a lot of cute stuff like "you got something to say to me? Is it 'Puuuuuur'?"

I would say Kid Cat is the best choice here (but I am a bit biased, Kid Cat is actually my favorite villager out of all of the entire pool :rolleyes:)

I voted for Tom! I love him to pieces and I actually feel like he's under-rated. Cranky cats are the best!

Back