Pick a number between 1 and 10.

Pick a number!

• Total voters
Sorry, I judged a book by their cover.

Well it's nice that you've had a slight interest in TBT events. And it's also nice that you like to help others in need as well.
I deeply apologize about the incorrect info on you being active. I saw what you wrote and it mislead me to think you were struggling with being noticed.

As of myself, I'm not really the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am a competitive gamer on the games I happen to enjoy. Mostly Mario Kart, as I hone my skills and shove off my controllable mistakes the best way I can.
As for the TBT events, I'm not on the level of impressive looking art, so I don't really participate in the event sides that involve art of any kind, except for when I am desperate to get something that requires me to draw something.
I am still struggling to find a job out there as well. The job I'm looking for mostly has to do with a place that doesn't require having to use the cash register, and too much body work.
That's about it.
Hey! Did we just become friends? 😃

I would like to talk to you more about everything you just said. Maybe we can start private conversation?

But... if you, or anyone else want to play Mario Kart... let's maybe start a group? (Maybe there is one already?) I am not active, and not very good, but I LOVE Mario Kart. I don't mind losing, I just love playing with others!
Post automatically merged:

P.S. this poll got off topic... please still vote for your number! 😀

I picked 2 because I will always choose 2 if it is an option. It's my favorite number - 2 is never alone.

That was a very interesting last few posts to read.

Anyway, I picked four because I’ve always been drawn to that specific number four (see what I did there lolololol sndjejwbs) some reason.

The reason I posted this, wasn't for any event or prizes. When I was young, my Dad asked me to think of a number between 1 and 10. I thought of 7. He said... "are you thinking about 7?"

I thought my Dad was magic. But then he explained that more often than not, people will pick the number 7. In a way he was lucky and just playing the odds, but it wow'd me as a kid!

As of right now, 7 is the most picked number. I guess my Dad was right 35+ years ago. More often than not...7.

Last edited:
Back