Revali's gale is now ready!
Bells
Red Rose
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
I'm restarting my island and I need theme ideas, I can't decide!

The island's name is Windhaven.

Also sorry for posting so much 😅

Please don't apologize! I'm glad to see you're becoming more active here. :blush:

And I agree with Foreverfox; I've seen a lot of beachcore, forestcore, and villagecore islands before, so I think a viking theme would make your island stand out.

i almost went vikings, but there's something so charming to me about an idyllic village. i'm not 100% decided, but i think that's what i'll be doing for my island, too!

Vikings seems more unique if that's what you wanna go for, however I am a sucker for a foresty town! They're always so pretty to me! :) I mean, you could always combine vikings with a tranquil forest theme!

Windhaven sounds like a good viking island name. Be sure to add Vic and a lot of wolves.

Hey guys, I'd like to clarify the Viking theme: I'm not necessarily going to make it explicitly Viking, I was thinking more Nordic. I may end up doing a combo of that and a fishing village, but thanks for your thoughts!

I absolutely love the castle walls from the update, they are so lovely and work great with nordic towns. I love the fishing town idea as well, which can blend in so nicely with like a more european look. that is actually the vibe i'm going for with my current island at least, lots of boats, cobblestone, rivers and a fishery. My vote went to beachcore/island core because either fishing town or beach town, i just love coastal vibes. If you are ever in need of inspiration i recommend you visit this town:

DA-4662-7598-8103 (Fiddleport)​

1728590416349.png
1728590364891.png

Back