• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help me to decide the location of my Cafe and campsite

Location of Cafe and Campsite, tick one for each please

• Cafe A

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cafe B

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Cafe C

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Cafe D

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Cafe E

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Campsite A

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Campsite B

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Campsite C

• Campsite D

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Campsite E

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Campsite F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeanBoy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
I am trying to plan ahead a bit so that whilst I am plot resetting I know which places villagers can't move in, please help me to decide the location of the cafe (white letters) and campsite (red letters). Ignore the current villagers houses, they WILL be moving
Cafe Spots
Cafe map.jpg

Campsite Spots
Campsite map.jpg

Last edited:
I think that area B looks the best. It might be a little crowded with that pond, but it's the best location out of all of the others imo.

chocotaco13 said:
I think that area B looks the best. It might be a little crowded with that pond, but it's the best location out of all of the others imo.
Ty for your reply, I think B looks good but was also considering placing villagers around the pond??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Link_The_Heroine said:
I like C for the campsite and F for the Cafe
Thanks for your reply, I thought that these spots were good too! I think that you may have mixed up the pictures, the picture with F is the image for the Campsite spots, but I know what you meant

Last edited:
I was going to vote B for the camp site, but changed it after reading that you're thinking of putting villagers there. I think a camping site would look best secluded from the rest, right? :)

Debra said:
I was going to vote B for the camp site, but changed it after reading that you're thinking of putting villagers there. I think a camping site would look best secluded from the rest, right?
I agree, I think a campsite looks best when it is on its own. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread!:)

Yeah, C looks like a great spot! I like having the camp near the beach because that's where I'd want to camp. Also it's away from villagers so that's better if you want to create a residential area (who wants to live near campers?).

I think D or C for the coffee shop would be good too. :D

Last edited:
smileorange said:
Yeah, C looks like a great spot! I like having the camp near the beach because that's where I'd want to camp. Also it's away from villagers so that's better if you want to create a residential area (who wants to live near campers?).

I think D or C for the coffee shop would be good too.
I really like the idea of having the cafe at D or C, and I also like the idea of having the campsite at C, thanks for your reply, there are too many good spots, I can't decide.

Definitely! You've got a nice map and I really like it. :D

Let us know what you decide to go with! Oh and are you going to build a police station?

smileorange said:
Definitely! You've got a nice map and I really like it.
Let us know what you decide to go with! Oh and are you going to build a police station?
Thank you so much, and yes I will let you know when I decide and I probably will build a police station but I have no idea where I'd build so I am open to any suggestions.:)

i voted D for the cafe, because it's near the waterfall! how pretty would that be?
and for the campsite, i voted B. personally, i like being able to surround my camp area with cedar trees, plus that pond gives it a nice cozy touch c:

You don't want my opinion because I have no idea! My police station is in such a weird place because I didn't think it really fit anywhere. Like who wants to live near a police station?

I'd say put it near the train tracks as to me that's like the business area. But I know a lot of people like putting the campsite there, and also like landscaping their train station. I really don't know!

Amaixen said:
i voted D for the cafe, because it's near the waterfall! how pretty would that be?
and for the campsite, i voted B. personally, i like being able to surround my camp area with cedar trees, plus that pond gives it a nice cozy touch c:
Hey! Thanks for your opinion, I decided that I will probably put my cafe at D, but campsite I don't know if I should go B or C, anyway thank you so much for your reply and taking the time to reply.:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

smileorange said:
You don't want my opinion because I have no idea! My police station is in such a weird place because I didn't think it really fit anywhere. Like who wants to live near a police station?
I'd say put it near the train tracks as to me that's like the business area. But I know a lot of people like putting the campsite there, and also like landscaping their train station. I really don't know!
Haha, I'm sure your opinion is great, everyone has their own ideas!! Thanks for taking so much time to reply to my thread, much appreciated.

Last edited:
TheEchoTimes said:
Whoops! Accidentally put D on the poll, but Campsite C looks best to me, and Caf? B looks best as well.
Haha dw about the poll! Thanks for your opinion, I have no idea what to do, so many of the spots look nice. I'm taking all ideas into account to find the nicest spots. Thanks:)

Whoops, I accidentally voted wrong ;-; I like B for the cafe and F for the campsite. I like having the campsite sort of out of the way because it's sort of an eyesore when no one is camping in it!

I voted Cafe D and Campsite D! I love the idea of the campsite by the river, and having room by the cafe might be good :)

I picked campsite B but I didn't vote on the cafe one because personally I didn't like the spots you had in mind for it. However, I like that little area for the campsite. I actually just set up a campsite in pretty much the exact same spot (though my plaza is where the pond you have it) and there is the little beach ramp next to it. If you can, I'd suggest making at least two squares of room to the left of the campsite, if possible, if you choose that spot. It'll make it easier/faster to access the ramp than if you had the campsite any closer.

Back