• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help me to decide the location of my Cafe and campsite

Location of Cafe and Campsite, tick one for each please

• Cafe A

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cafe B

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Cafe C

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Cafe D

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Cafe E

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Campsite A

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Campsite B

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Campsite C

• Campsite D

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Campsite E

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Campsite F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P e o n y said:
Whoops, I accidentally voted wrong ;-; I like B for the cafe and F for the campsite. I like having the campsite sort of out of the way because it's sort of an eyesore when no one is camping in it!
F would be nice for the campsite as it would be secluded and have open area around it, but this is also why I think the cafe would be nice in this area, B is also a nice spot and thanks for your reply!

Belle of Pripyat said:
I voted for Caf? B and Campsite D. Great map, by the way!
Thanks for your reply, I think campsite D looks good and cafe B would look nice too, thanks for the compliment.

TamaMushroom said:
Cafe B
Campsite D
the Campsite honestly could also look good in F
I think the campsite would look good in D or F, but still not sure about the cafe, thanks for your reply

roses said:
I voted Cafe D and Campsite D! I love the idea of the campsite by the river, and having room by the cafe might be good
I like these spots too! Thanks

Namstar said:
I picked campsite B but I didn't vote on the cafe one because personally I didn't like the spots you had in mind for it. However, I like that little area for the campsite. I actually just set up a campsite in pretty much the exact same spot (though my plaza is where the pond you have it) and there is the little beach ramp next to it. If you can, I'd suggest making at least two squares of room to the left of the campsite, if possible, if you choose that spot. It'll make it easier/faster to access the ramp than if you had the campsite any closer.
So much information :) Thanks for the advice about the campsite placement!

Thank you so much guys for your reply, I'll definitely be taking all of this into account, it seems that campsite D is most popular, but the cafe seems to be B and D as the most popular. Thanks for all your help.:)

Back