• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❤help with bells? (: signatures? Katie? shampoodle's? come to my town (:❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miily

Quédate conmigo!!~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Toy Hammer
Feedback
100% (717) +
❤help with bells? :) signatures? Katie? shampoodle's? come to my town :)

❤if you need pay your house or pwp can help you..
can give you the bells you need :) and also if you need signatures :) and bring katie..
now with shampoodle's ❤
i'm glad can help ^-^ :)

Last edited:
I need some help with my loan, it's really expensive though, around 400k bells :00

Well that is a nice offer! ditto on the house and 400 some. I've dedicated most of my bells to pwps and the gorgeous set lol, but I could use some expansion!

Yea that should about cover it! Wow, that's really generous! I don't know what I could possibly offer...anything you need that I might have? I'll be back on wifi in about 40 minutes, so if your are still available if love the help. If not, no worries :D

Yea that should about cover it! Wow, that's really generous! I don't know what I could possibly offer...anything you need that I might have? I'll be back on wifi in about 40 minutes, so if your are still available if love the help. If not, no worries :D

yup, that's fine, hope see you later :) take care ^-^

Hello :) Can I have 500k too for my house loan? Also, can I use the Shampoodle in your town ? x)

Thank you so much for doing this :)

Ah, and just asking, did you void a villager recently ? Because I have 9 villagers and I'm keeping this spot for my last dreamie >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back