Help with catalog pretty please!

agarcia777

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hi i really wanna complete my cstolog so i can make a cute island and have everything, sadly there’s like no catalog islands anymore and i was wondering if anyone would like to help or give any advice!

I havent seen a catalogue island in a while but there are still treasure islands with all the new items not the old ones though. I guess your best bet would be buying off of noookazon or here

There is a checklist app on the Apple App Store called "ACNH Guide" (might be on Google Play as well) that you can download to your mobile device. It has every single thing you can obtain in the game in a checklist, and there is even an option to have it scan your current catalog and check off stuff you've got automatically (requires a Twitter/X account because of how it works). Of course, you can do it manually, but it does get tedious after a while because of how many variants you can obtain for each item. Keep in mind that there is about 19,000 items you can catalog, so it will definitely take a while to complete under normal means.

There is a checklist app on the Apple App Store called "ACNH Guide" (might be on Google Play as well) that you can download to your mobile device. It has every single thing you can obtain in the game in a checklist, and there is even an option to have it scan your current catalog and check off stuff you've got automatically (requires a Twitter/X account because of how it works). Of course, you can do it manually, but it does get tedious after a while because of how many variants you can obtain for each item. Keep in mind that there is about 19,000 items you can catalog, so it will definitely take a while to complete under normal means.
thanks you’re the goat

Back