• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

...help

so, Tom nook isn’t letting me delete my deleted acount because that account is island representative what should i do now?
Post automatically merged:

so, Tom nook isn’t letting me delete my deleted account because it is island representative what should i do now?

it didn’t let me “tie” the ghost file, did you know how to do that? sorry again

it didn’t let me “tie” the ghost file, did you know how to do that? sorry again
What are the exact steps you are taking?

You need to make a new Nintendo account, open the game, and the game should detect an unused character rather than talk to Timmy and Tommy.
If you're talking to Timmy and Tommy, you're not doing the right thing.

If your other account your trying to remove is the one with your island rep, you won't be able too, since that's your main person

Ypur account isnt auto merging unless you have made a new character with it, but I dont think you need to do that. All you need to do is ask tom to remove the tent. Are you going on you island rep's account?

You should also, maybe, start your own thread, you might get more help that way, since this person's problem was already resolved, you might receive better help that way

Last edited:
yes, the deleted account is my name, zara, and they named my island AND is resident rep. the first thread had a similiar problem BUT they did say that apparently the person who started the island can delete users. i haven’t yet unlocked Nook’s Cranny so that might be it, i will personally try to contact them! thank you all so so much for helping me and i am sorry for wasting your time thank you again!

Ypur account isnt auto merging unless you have made a new character with it, but I dont think you need to do that. All you need to do is ask tom to remove the tent. Are you going on you island rep's account?
how do i ask Tom Nook?

i have tried that, k, i selected save settings or something but then he said i cant delete the deleted user cuz its a rep. then he says i have to delete the user but it has been already deleted

Ohhh

I see, so that's the account you use for the E shop? It's not connected?

i actually dont buy stuff from e shop because im quite new to acnh but i am getting online play for my birthday maybe soon. but

Yeah but I deleted her profile on the switch itself. So I can't delete her character in-game at all.
hi! i am island representitive with a very similiar problem to you, was your account representative ? it would be amazing if you could reply to me, thanks!

Okay so basically...my mom wanted to see what NH was all about so I made a switch account for her so she could move in to my island temporarily. When she was done playing around after a couple days, I was scared of deleting the game entirely so I just deleted her switch profile (dumb, I know)

Now her house on my island is still there and there's no way to delete it without completely deleting my island, which is a major no no.

Does anyone know what I can do? Or should I just contact help from Nintendo to get some answers.

Thanks !

hiii! i finally took a video, explaining this all to you guys but it says they keep on running into problems

ok so, because the file is too big to upload, i first created a account when i started acnh, and i disliked the location i put it at bcuz i was dumb and i still am lol, then i created a different account and deleted the one that was still on ugly location level noob, lol again, and now i have a dumb random tent sitting there: (sorry my noob account has weird clothes)
image.jpg

and this is me talking to tom nook, i am island representative and he told me the only way to get rid of it is to delete the account altogether so i tried that and it got me back to square one with the tent still there 😑.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

the exact steps i took :(

Last edited:
Back