• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Henley's towns - all free ! (in boxes: Vesta) (newest villager: Cousteau)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Erik guys if anyone wants him in exchange for one of my dreamies ^~^) also is freya claimed yet?

I've added you guys!

PikaStitch, nobody ask for Freya yet, do you want to be added to the list ? :)

Brandikay what post did you see? Cause i never posted that i was looking for punchy lol I said I already had him

Lurking for Freya?

*I'm a newbie, I think I'm doing this right :p*

Last edited:
Lurking for MIRA!
What SOME threads do is they allow "reservations".
I can put a "downpayment" of 10 TBT to "reserve" Mira, so that when she is in boxes, I will have priority. If I don't respond within a reasonable time frame (like 12 hours) my bells will be refunded and Mira will go to the next lurker.
May I reserve Mira for 10 TBT?

Sorry for the delay, it is sometimes hard to give a villager as I am not always on the same time zone as people who wants them!

Erik just left, Ribbot moved in and now he is in boxes. (guess he didn't like my town xD)

Brandikay: I added you for Erik, in case he ever comes back, if you want me to remove you just tell me. :)
PikaStitch: Added! :)
Tumnus: You are doing this right! :p Added!
Gino's: Sorry Erik is gone, but I can add you in case he ever comes back. (but you won't be the first on the list, as you want ^^)
KiloPatches: As said in my first post, the only way I do is:
when a villager is in boxes, I send a PM to the first person who ask for him (see the list) and if I have no answer during 24 hours, I send a PM to the next person. If no one asked for the villager, I keep him a few hours, sometimes days if I don't have much time to cycle and then I void him.
You can "lurk" (maybe it looks more like a reservation, call it the way you want haha) for 3 villagers maximum and I will add you to the list.
So basically if you are the first on the list, you have 24 hours to respond. It looks like your reservation.
But I don't ask for any payment, and the priority goes to the first who ask. ^^
I added you for Mira as you seem to want her, but if you want I can remove you. :)
Carmenlvsx: You already have 3 lurks, do you want to change one for Freya ?

Ribbot will be voided in about 10-12 hours if no one asked for him. ♪

CupcakeFrappe: Added!

Vesta's in boxes too. If you want to lurk for her now, be aware that as there is 2 persons who already did, it will take at least 48 hours. (If a have no answer in 24 hours I PM the next one) :)

Vesta and ch?vre are dreams of mine, so if the people listed do not respond I would like to lurk for them.

Fukurodani: Added!

SaffronJoy: I'll send you a pm right away, you can have him! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back