Hey guys

amanitahare

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5931-0709-7689
I've lingered on these forums for a while, thought I'd make an account since I tend to be on here so much.
My name is pickle. I've merely dipped my toes into NL but I am on that daily NH grind, and I've been playing for about a year at this point.
I spend my days playing acnh, crocheting, and catching/raising bugs (in game AND irl!)
Probably won't talk or post a whole bunch but I'd like to make a few friends when i can :D

welcome! i would love to see your crocheting if you ever feel like showing! o: not to put them on the spot but ik suguri does that too and it’s always cool to see! also what bugs? we’ve had two little jumping spiders in the house so i’ve been more interested in bugs recently :>

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

Raising bugs? That sounds really cool! What are your favorite ones?

Welcome to The Bell Tree!

As ribbitribbon mentioned I do crochet. Is there anything you usually specialize in? For me, I enjoy making amigurumi!

welcome! i would love to see your crocheting if you ever feel like showing! o: not to put them on the spot but ik suguri does that too and it’s always cool to see! also what bugs? we’ve had two little jumping spiders in the house so i’ve been more interested in bugs recently :>
omg i love jumping spiders!! I'm currently raising some rough prominent moths (Nadata gibbosa) . I happened to find a momma full of eggs just outside my house.. Wasn't doing too good when I found her so I thought I'd keep her (and her babies) safe until she passed today. Lepidoptera are pretty cool. Beetles are too, though I haven't done enough research on them to raise.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

Raising bugs? That sounds really cool! What are your favorite ones?
I LOVE Lepidoptera that use mimicry in their wings, ie the Lytrosis unitaria with wood and the io with eyes. The io might be my favorite tbh. Beetles and Mantids are cool also but I don't know enough about them yet to pick any favs, they just cool

Welcome to The Bell Tree!

As ribbitribbon mentioned I do crochet. Is there anything you usually specialize in? For me, I enjoy making amigurumi!
I've started to do amigurumi recently and I plan to start selling what I make soon enough! I wouldn't say I specialize in anything in particular just yet, I've just made what I see free patterns for lol. which would consist of bags and, I'm currently working on a blanket for my bf. Grueling and repetitive it is, but worth.

Last edited:
Even if you're not active a whole bunch, it'll be great to make a new friend! Welcome to the forums, what's your favorite kind of bug?

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy you decided to make an account! 😊

Are you working on any crochet projects atm?

Welcome to the forums! ✨

What's your favourite crochet project you've made so far? It's really nice that you're making a blanket for your bf! 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨

What's your favourite crochet project you've made so far? It's really nice that you're making a blanket for your bf! 😊
Probably these star-shaped bags. I've made a ton of them (planning to sell). I quite like that they seem to build up so quick, compared to other projects. That and they don't use as much yarn as it seems it would (at least to me) plus they're CUTE!!!!

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy you decided to make an account! 😊

Are you working on any crochet projects atm?
the aforementioned blanket of course. I have a ton of WIPs I need to finish but... 😅 I've been considering restarting some pants in my wip pile. I made them by sewing a bunch of star and skull granny squares together. They're mainly pink with the skulls+stars being black, brown, or white. It's a super cute idea - the only thing stopping me from finishing them is having to frog each square individually...😭

Last edited:
Probably these star-shaped bags. I've made a ton of them (planning to sell). I quite like that they seem to build up so quick, compared to other projects. That and they don't use as much yarn as it seems it would (at least to me) plus they're CUTE!!!!

the aforementioned blanket of course. I have a ton of WIPs I need to finish but... 😅 I've been considering restarting some pants in my wip pile. I made them by sewing a bunch of star and skull granny squares together. They're mainly pink with the skulls+stars being black, brown, or white. It's a super cute idea - the only thing stopping me from finishing them is having to frog each square individually...😭

Woah, those bags are adorable!!!! 🌟✨ They give me ACNH Star Pochette vibes. Really cute! 😭
1721991996009.png

Back