Hhhhooooooooly-

Nevermore said:
You know what? This is making me want to buy a PS3, and I might buy LBP just so when I get LBP2 I have $30 of DLC, which is the price of LBP GoTY Edition anyways.
Why haven't you wanted one before? What is wrong with you, get it. :U

Tom said:
Nevermore said:
You know what? This is making me want to buy a PS3, and I might buy LBP just so when I get LBP2 I have $30 of DLC, which is the price of LBP GoTY Edition anyways.
I wanted one, but I had like, no money.

There goes my 3DS fund! :D

Nevermore said:
Tom said:
Nevermore said:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Besides, you've got Christmas to make up all that 3DS money. Gift cards galore!

Tom said:
Nevermore said:
Tom said:
Nevermore said:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Besides, you've got Christmas to make up all that 3DS money. Gift cards galore!
Now I gotta get about 100 dollars more...

Or find a really good deal.

Two more costumes announced.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Mystique</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
13017storystory_full-7911576..jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Daredevil</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
13048775841_full8000028.jpg
</div>

Thunderstruck said:
Nevermore said:
Dare Devil looks awesome, but Mystique needs more of a scaly look.
Scaly? You mean after that terrible movie? I would've been pretty po'd if they did, hopefully they'll keep Wolverine in his normal costume..

13058storystory_full-8076360..jpg

EDIT: Also, LittleBigPlanet.com updated they're site http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-us/game_guide/ps3/downloadable_content/ And put up the first pack :D
Doesn't even need to be scaly, I thought the movie was alright, but it still needs to be a little darker blue.

Thunderstruck said:
Nevermore said:
Scaly? You mean after that terrible movie? I would've been pretty po'd if they did, hopefully they'll keep Wolverine in his normal costume..
They are. They showed a preview in a ComicCon once.

Nevermore said:
Thunderstruck said:
Nevermore said:

13058storystory_full-8076360..jpg

EDIT: Also, LittleBigPlanet.com updated they're site http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-us/game_guide/ps3/downloadable_content/ And put up the first pack :D
Doesn't even need to be scaly, I thought the movie was alright, but it still needs to be a little darker blue.
I think it looks fine, maybe a liiiiiittle darker..

IMO, the first one was okay, rest all sucked.

@Ricano: True, but didn't they change Iron Man's suit a bit? So they could change Wolvi D:

Excuse the double post:

13210storystory_full-9046795..jpg

8ac15cc8c3778726956a96da7f53a602.jpg

8a2c988ca1556446a56b36617e97df74.jpg

I'd expect... Elektra tomorrow? I think :p

Flaming Torch looks meh, the pattern would be good for making Jack Skellinton scarecrow form though.
Or I could just use the pumpkin head. xD

13239storystory_full-9119478..jpg

dfa3f71ba076cb7018a8ca83ea3626bc.jpg

7cab4c1b3cb990dd32f6384c5a908aa5.jpg

Elektra, those Sais look nice.

"Come back tomorrow for your first look at a spirited "LittleBigPlanet" Marvel costume"

The God of Thunder layeths the Mjolnir on LittleBigPlanet:

13268storystory_full-9289951..jpg

fde98347662fd13c03d23ee82c710aad.jpg

8da93d0243e3f1e2ba2b4908970892b9.jpg

And Ghost Rider:

13257storystory_full-9209624..jpg

728f8aa9773e2b82a8769d2b69bd23d8.jpg

8a0ddedc8a34dfe448f86c3b1e85dcff.jpg

That concludes Pack #2.

http://marvel.com/news/all.13507.get_littlebigplanet_marvel_costume_pack_3

So, i got the pack yesterday, it's a pretty good one, Wolverine's claws pop out when he's angry, and unlike the AC guy, it's not wood. =D His eyes can be colored, as they're not the glowing eyes, his belt takes up the waist spot, and unfortunately, his shoulder pads take up the torso part, so unless you're good at detailing the skin, it wouldn't be too useful.

Venom's skin is pretty interesting, really textured and "symbiote" like, also, when angered the tendrils on his back extend. His tendrils are connected to the torso (Which is unfortunate for me, so if i want to use it for my Carnage, he either has to go without the tendrils, or have a muscular body.) his gloves have pointed ends as if he has claws.

Nothing too special to detail about the other three, but if you got any questions about 'em i can answer 'em :)

Back