Hhhhooooooooly-

Thunderstruck said:
http://marvel.com/news/all.13507.get_littlebigplanet_marvel_costume_pack_3

So, i got the pack yesterday, it's a pretty good one, Wolverine's claws pop out when he's angry, and unlike the AC guy, it's not wood. =D His eyes can be colored, as they're not the glowing eyes, his belt takes up the waist spot, and unfortunately, his shoulder pads take up the torso part, so unless you're good at detailing the skin, it wouldn't be too useful.

Venom's skin is pretty interesting, really textured and "symbiote" like, also, when angered the tendrils on his back extend. His tendrils are connected to the torso (Which is unfortunate for me, so if i want to use it for my Carnage, he either has to go without the tendrils, or have a muscular body.) his gloves have pointed ends as if he has claws.

Nothing too special to detail about the other three, but if you got any questions about 'em i can answer 'em :)
you have a PS3? :V

Gnome said:
Thunderstruck said:

So, i got the pack yesterday, it's a pretty good one, Wolverine's claws pop out when he's angry, and unlike the AC guy, it's not wood. =D His eyes can be colored, as they're not the glowing eyes, his belt takes up the waist spot, and unfortunately, his shoulder pads take up the torso part, so unless you're good at detailing the skin, it wouldn't be too useful.

Venom's skin is pretty interesting, really textured and "symbiote" like, also, when angered the tendrils on his back extend. His tendrils are connected to the torso (Which is unfortunate for me, so if i want to use it for my Carnage, he either has to go without the tendrils, or have a muscular body.) his gloves have pointed ends as if he has claws.

Nothing too special to detail about the other three, but if you got any questions about 'em i can answer 'em :)
you have a PS3? :V
My older bro's PS3. Not mines :p

Thunderstruck said:

wat

When did you get a PS3? D: And why haven't we played together?!

Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:

wat

When did you get a PS3? D: And why haven't we played together?!
It's technically not mine, i use my bro's.

SDC10097.jpg

HULK, LEAKED! *Smashes*

http://www.play-mag.co.uk/photos/littlebigplanet-2-studio-visit-photos/

13553storystory_full-1364908..jpg

Hulk! Although i wish they made his skin darker, and made his hair different. Not too fond of the classic one.

13559storystory_full-1369566..jpg

Frank Castle, The Punisher! Costume would be so much cooler with a gun or somethin'

Bacon Boy said:
Deadpool costume yet?
Won't be one sadly, the others yet to be announced are Storm, Magneto, and Green Goblin.

I'll just have to settle with my costume Deadpool one BD

Thunderstruck said:
Bacon Boy said:
Thunderstruck said:
Bacon Boy said:
Deadpool costume yet?
Won't be one sadly, the others yet to be announced are Storm, Magneto, and Green Goblin.

I'll just have to settle with my costume Deadpool one BD
Didja make one?
Yeppers.
Want.... BUT I don't have a PS3. I'm EBAY lurking for a cheap working one so I can get LBP & LBP 2.

Thunderstruck said:
Bacon Boy said:
Thunderstruck said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeppers.
Want.... BUT I don't have a PS3. I'm EBAY lurking for a cheap working one so I can get LBP & LBP 2.
Niiice, planning on getting any Marvel packs?
Possibly. I need a PS3 first. :p

Bacon Boy said:
Thunderstruck said:
Bacon Boy said:
Thunderstruck said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Niiice, planning on getting any Marvel packs?
Possibly. I need a PS3 first. :p
Lol, right.

Don't forget to buy the Game of The Year Edition! =D

13562storystory_full-1375441..jpg

The last costume, would work good for a Juggernaut helmet.

Back