• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HHP Giveaway - V.Day giveaway!

Vote. :>

• Do the contest!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Nah, RNG is better.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • voting after the poll just bc.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Winners have been selected for this week!
@InkFox and @inazuma

unknown.png

unknown.png

[ Between the two screenshots, I removed someone who is getting the DLC elsewhere, hence the drop from 22 to 20 instead of 21! ]
Congrats! :> Just confirm with me whenever you see this, and I'll buy you a DLC code from Amazon and PM it to you! If you don't confirm within 3 days, your draw will go to someone else but you will get 2 entries in my next drawing taking place on the 26th instead.

Post automatically merged:

@xlisapisa @mintycream @Qwerty111 @DaisyFan @VaguePlagues @RiverBedFlowers @gibss051 @Saga @Verecund @ShanniceAcnl @tsantsa @Allure @Jhine7 @Whisper @Aliya @b100ming @rireally @Livia

Hey guys! Sorry to say, you didn't win this one.
However, Moritz is giving away the DLC as well. The first person to say hello to them will receive it. :> You can ping them here in this thread if you like, or DM them!
( Thank you, Moritz!! )

Last edited:
Hi @Moritz! I'd like to claim the DLC code if I'm the first one to conatct you.

Thanks so much for the giveaways, Faux and Moritz, and congrats to today's winners!

Last edited:
@InkFox and @inazuma

unknown.png

unknown.png

[ Between the two screenshots, I removed someone who is getting the DLC elsewhere, hence the drop from 22 to 20 instead of 2! ]
Congrats! :> Just confirm with me whenever you see this, and I'll buy you a DLC code from Amazon and PM it to you! If you don't confirm within 3 days, your draw will go to someone else but you will get 2 entries in my next drawing taking place on the 26th instead.

@xlisapisa @mintycream @Qwerty111 @DaisyFan @VaguePlagues @RiverBedFlowers @gibss051 @Saga @Verecund @ShanniceAcnl @tsantsa @Allure @Jhine7 @Whisper @Aliya @b100ming @rireally @Livia

However, Moritz is giving away the DLC as well. The first person to say hello to them will receive it. :> You can ping them here in this thread if you like, or DM them!
( Thank you, Moritz!! )
OMG WHAT THANK YOU SO MUCHHH AAAHHHHH crying and throwing up

@InkFox and @inazuma

unknown.png

unknown.png

[ Between the two screenshots, I removed someone who is getting the DLC elsewhere, hence the drop from 22 to 20 instead of 21! ]

( Thank you, Moritz!! )
Omggg I just woke up and saw that it's so amazing thank youuuu, this is the first time I win something, thank you so much 😭😭

Omggg I just woke up and saw that it's so amazing thank youuuu, this is the first time I win something, thank you so much 😭😭
Will DM you a code shortly, just hopped out of the shower, haha. Congrats! : D

Omgg it is actually working, I was a bit anxious due to the region stuff with me living in Europe and the code being from the US, but everything worked out perfectly, I'm so happy rn I just 😭😭😭 thank youuu !
2MllTgNL

I've entered again as someone beat me to the other copy of HHP. By the way, Faux, when you tag multiple people in a post, they don't get notified. You might have to quote them instead.

Is it okay to enter for my friend who isn’t on here? She’s my main AC buddy but she’s been in and out of work since the pandemic. If not I understand though :) I would buy her a copy myself but things are really tight on my end and my wife and I are already sharing mine aha

I've entered again as someone beat me to the other copy of HHP. By the way, Faux, when you tag multiple people in a post, they don't get notified. You might have to quote them instead.
I got notified

I got notified

Interesting! Faux has tagged me in three different threads/contests now and I've never gotten notified.

I wonder if it only notifies the first person (or first couple people) tagged...

Is it okay to enter for my friend who isn’t on here? She’s my main AC buddy but she’s been in and out of work since the pandemic. If not I understand though :) I would buy her a copy myself but things are really tight on my end and my wife and I are already sharing mine aha

Yep, that's fine. :>

Huh, the more you know. I'll try quoting everyone later then. :>

Whisper said:
DaisyFan said:
rireally said:
empty quotes
gibss051 said:
just trying to alert everyone
mintycream said:
lol don't mind me
Qwerty111 said:
putting words in your mouths
RiverBedFlowers said:
just doin what i must
Jhine7 said:
for the greater good hgjhk

Hopefully this will actually alert y'all if the ping didn't. T vT
If you guys didn't get the ping and still don't have HHP, feel free to re - enter !

Oh man this is awesome. I lost my job just before the HHP announcement so I can't buy it, and the 26th is the day before my birthday. I am totally going to enter and cross my fingers. Thank you so much!

Oh man this is awesome. I lost my job just before the HHP announcement so I can't buy it, and the 26th is the day before my birthday. I am totally going to enter and cross my fingers. Thank you so much!

Aww, neat!
May my RNG roller be on your side. >:3c

18 entries so far. :>
Not sure if my quotes worked or not either tho for all the people above JGKH.

Officially hit 20 entries! : D
Depending how much my check is, and what I end up splurging on Black Friday sales ( bc my fam is finally all free on Friday so we gonna go malling, lol ) ... I might try to pull a third winner? And I might do a hand selection for that, orrrr would y'all be down for a mini - contest for the third person? ` v ´ )

hey! im joining! thank you very very much of what you do. i just get back to this game and the new update refreshed me! thanks again. :)

Officially hit 20 entries! : D
Depending how much my check is, and what I end up splurging on Black Friday sales ( bc my fam is finally all free on Friday so we gonna go malling, lol ) ... I might try to pull a third winner? And I might do a hand selection for that, orrrr would y'all be down for a mini - contest for the third person? ` v ´ )

What kind of contest? I might be down, especially because I've entered so many giveaways for the dlc and lost every one so I'm desperate now lol

Back