• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HHP Giveaway - V.Day giveaway!

Vote. :>

• Do the contest!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Nah, RNG is better.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • voting after the poll just bc.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Keeping an eye on those Nintendo sales.
Disappointed that the Splatoon DLC is discounted, but HHP isn't. :[

Makes sense as it is newer, but I was hoping anyway, lol.

If it DOES go on sale, tho ... gonna try and do 4.

I'm gonna be delaying the drawing for a week, guys!
One of my bunnies passed away, and I had to get my remaining bunny a new friend. I thus had some unexpected bills in my free spending money with this check. T vT )a

I'll be good on my check next week, I just splurged on my lil bunno, and I had to get a few different hays bc I'm Big Allergic to timothy and idk which one will be least allergenic hgjhk. The Times r upon me .......

I'm so sorry to hear that one of your bunnies passed away; that must have been hard for you. They really are super sweet. I used to have a lop-eared albino rabbit I adored, and I was very sad when he died.

On the other hand, congrats on finding a new rabbit (and friend for your other one) so quickly! I hope they'll get along well. No worries on the giveaway - pets are more important!

I’m so sorry to hear about your bun. I understand getting a new friend for your other bun right away. We lost my baby cat of 13 years in September and her “sister” was only 2. She got miserable alone and we got her a 11 week old kitten (who is a terror but my other cat thinks she’s the best thing ever).

I hope your buns get along and have an easy introduction :)

Would it be okay if I were to enter for my best friend? He doesn't have an account here. I'm not sure how I could give proof that it's not just me entering twice for myself... (If not, and I happen to be selected, I could just give the code to him anyways(?) <3)

Hey! I managed to get a job finally so I bought the dlc, you can remove my name from the rng please.
Thank you for all this btw!

Congrats! : D On both the job and the DLC.

Would it be okay if I were to enter for my best friend? He doesn't have an account here. I'm not sure how I could give proof that it's not just me entering twice for myself... (If not, and I happen to be selected, I could just give the code to him anyways(?) <3)

No need for proof, I'm just hoping everyone will be honest about it. :> I'll put in the entry for your friend for you on the list.
I got busy doing work today, and couldn't do the draw until now FHGJHK so I'm gonna do it right now. u 3u ) d

I'll put in the entry for your friend for you on the list.
I got busy doing work today, and couldn't do the draw until now FHGJHK so I'm gonna do it right now. u 3u ) d

I'm hoping it happens before my best friend falls asleep, just in case. Thank you!!!

Alright! Winners this time arrrrreeee ...

@Darke and @Allure ! : D Whether you give it to your friend and enter the contest or try again next year is up to you.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I might draw a third before New Years if no one enters the contest, because I still have no guaranteed entries. :< I have one coming to catalogue things rn, tho. I'd like to do a drawing for the contest and a bonus one just because I'm working overtime today + monday for holiday pay ... So please enter if you're interested .. !! I might have to stop after this considering I've spent over 200$ on the dlc at this point, but it was fun helping people FHGK. ( I'll see about this, as I do love to help ppl tho ......... )

Alright! Winners this time arrrrreeee ...

@Darke and @Allure ! : D Whether you give it to your friend and enter the contest or try again next year is up to you.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I might draw a third before New Years if no one enters the contest, because I still have no guaranteed entries. :< I have one coming to catalogue things rn, tho. I'd like to do a drawing for the contest and a bonus one just because I'm working overtime today + monday for holiday pay ... So please enter if you're interested .. !! I might have to stop after this considering I've spent over 200$ on the dlc at this point, but it was fun helping people FHGK. ( I'll see about this, as I do love to help ppl tho ......... )
Woah! I PMd you!!! :D I'm giving it to my friend, as there's a chance I'll receive it tomorrow :)

Woah! I PMd you!!! :D I'm giving it to my friend, as there's a chance I'll receive it tomorrow :)

Hope you do!
If not, feel free to try the contest, odds are pretty good since only one other person so far has shown explicit interest, LMAO.

Maybe I’m blind, but I don’t see my name on the list of entries :(. I know I entered for the rng because I have this thread on my watch list and check it frequently and remember the form saying that there was a second way to enter and mentioning the contest.

Maybe I’m blind, but I don’t see my name on the list of entries :(. I know I entered for the rng because I have this thread on my watch list and check it frequently and remember the form saying that there was a second way to enter and mentioning the contest.
I didn’t see my name either, I could have sworn I entered too. 🥲 but congrats to the winners!

I didn’t see my name either, I could have sworn I entered too. 🥲 but congrats to the winners!

Oh shoot. I must have copied from my Excel sheet wrong after it ported over the entries. :[
I'll give each of you an extra entry for the next one to make up for it, bc I double checked and I do have you on the Excel sheet. ; o ; Sorry guys!

Back