Hi, Bonjour, Hallo, Konnichiwa.

Zombie said:
d7crab said:
Sammich? 0_o
anyway welcome to the bell tree :)

whats your signature about, did Lady gaga like come out of the closet, or do you just not like her...im confused D:
No, I still like her. And no, she's been out the closet as a bisexual for ages. It's basically the name fans use for her as a Gay Icon because she helps out in Gay Rights a LOT and has helped with getting Gay Marriage legalised across many states. I also have it on there as Gay Pride, because I'm Bisexual.
true, true....you learn something new everyday.

Can we please just let this thread die now? I get it, I've been welcomed, now take your dictionary discussions to PM.

animalcrossingexpert said:
Jas0n said:
Welcome to TBT, what's with all the boldness? xD

You spelt konnichiwa wrong btw.
You SPELLED 'spelled' wrong. 'Spelt isn't a word...genius. 8D

Oh! And hey there! XD
If you're going to correct someone, make sure you're right beforehand. You just make yourself look like an idiot when you wrongly correct someone.

Jas0n said:
Jas0n said:

Oh! And hey there! XD
If you're going to correct someone, make sure you're right beforehand. You just make yourself look like an idiot when you wrongly correct someone.
Like I just said, read my reply to bacon boy's URL thing.

Jas0n said:
Jas0n said:

Oh! And hey there! XD
Like I just said, read my reply to bacon boy's URL thing.
That wasn't sarcasm, you're just trying to cover up your idiotic mistake, and therefore making yourself seem even more idiotic.

Welcome back Sam. You gonna disable that account too?

2n7fkno.jpg

Bacon Boy said:
Bacon Boy said:
Which other post? The first post you made in this thread was commenting on Jas0n's spelling.
The post before d7crab's post..read my reply to you.
The ]*sigh* the whole thing's over...so never mind. I call a truce or surrender or whatever. White flag for me.

Back