• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🎮 Hi-Score Hijinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaat?! How is this humanly possible ☠️ I felt so good with 22k points. Tell me your secret pls 🥲
the secret is masochism and being obsessed with pokemon puzzle challenge growing up

also focus on keeping the board clear rather than combos once things get too fast for you
stall stall stall

i wanted to play with you guys too!!!
View attachment 540757

my fingers hurt doing this on a 3ds
I'm afraid we have to ban you for being too good, but I want to thank you for your positive attitude, good sportsmanship, and overall humility despite possessing such legendary skills.

This shall go down in TBT history as the first ban based entirely on someone being too OP. ⭐

Rosie plus fishing rod came in clutch. She caught so many fish!
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t properly attach the photo the first time. So hopefully this is ok:
IMG_6916.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6916.jpeg
    IMG_6916.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 4
Here's the puzzle league entry. I got a high score of over 30,000 but I didn't take a pic of it with my username like an idiot and repeats to try to get it again or get over 40,000 was really hard. So I guess 21,000ish would be my score. I'll be honest when I got that far I was just swapping as fast as I could and not really planning it out lol.

1.jpg

@-Blue-

"So, Blue... how was your day?"
"LITTLE BOX-SHAPED FRUITS! LITTLE BOX-SHAPED FRUITS AND PUZZLES EVERYWHERE! GOTTA MATCH THEM!" *puts hands on the wall and begins shifting them around as if he were playing a puzzle game still*

AJNhn1K.jpg

omg... how?! and how long did this game take?
okay so it bothered me how i didnt have a precise answer and so i kept replaying with a stopwatch on until i could beat that score or get close to it

the answer is 48 minutes-ish
Screenshot_20240310_092021.jpg

some other advice
press pause sometimes if your fingers start getting sore. also apparently play right afer you wake up. if you start seeing fruit tiles when you close your eyes, youre doing it right!!

and dpad is better than joystick for accuracy. joystick good if you need to go from one corner to another.

good luck to you all!!!

okay so it bothered me how i didnt have a precise answer and so i kept replaying with a stopwatch on until i could beat that score or get close to it

the answer is 48 minutes-ish
View attachment 541192

some other advice
press pause sometimes if your fingers start getting sore. also apparently play right afer you wake up. if you start seeing fruit tiles when you close your eyes, youre doing it right!!

and dpad is better than joystick for accuracy. joystick good if you need to go from one corner to another.

good luck to you all!!!
not me discovering there's a pause button thanks to your detailed advice :lemon:
thanks for the advice!! immediately putting it to good use, i forgot how addictive this game is.

some other advice

good luck to you all!!!
Thanks for the advice I haven’t played this in forever and will finally have time to tomorrow.

Here's my score for puzzle league! I don't think I can do much better than this, and I'm not sure how I even made it this far to be honest
YYYUR5o.png

Whaaaat?! How is this humanly possible ☠️ I felt so good with 22k points. Tell me your secret pls 🥲
When you're breaking blocks you get time to make more combos before the board moves more.

You can press Y before you do a big combo, this allows a near immediate recharge from a good combo. I got nearly 40k earlier. I'm gonna go for a combo so insane that one can only hope to meet it halfway... I used to play tetris 99 and would consistently get into the top 5 >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back