• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🎮 Hi-Score Hijinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tooke me a couple of attempts, but I'm happy that I scored over 40,000 points. :)
Desert Island Escape Score Shellzilla_515.png

Yeah no, I'd been attempting to reach or exceed my previous high score and struggling over the past few days. In light of the current high score being over two times higher than my historical best, I'm calling this good enough and concentrating on the other events. Fun game, but pretty hectic after a certain point.

BQEXeHc.png

I'll take this as my best score, given how challenging it was for me to reach over 5,000 points.
20240311-232655.jpg

All submissions up to this point have been accepted and the OP is updated with the current high scores. Amazing job so far!

Yeah no, I'd been attempting to reach or exceed my previous high score and struggling over the past few days. In light of the current high score being over two times higher than my historical best, I'm calling this good enough and concentrating on the other events. Fun game, but pretty hectic after a certain point.

BQEXeHc.png
I have to admit that I do find your score very satisfying. Such a nice, round number.

Post automatically merged:

Hubs was in bed and I did the last one before this one, outside in the dark and forgot to grab my newest namecard 😭😭😭 didn’t want to wake him up looking for it so I wrote it on the back of my anniversary card in the living room ha ha ha when I did the second game

My score for desert Island escape, forgot how much fun this it~

430022495_719494883674584_449986018827909703_n.jpg

My score for Desert Island Escape. I’m definitely better at puzzle league but this was so much fun.
6783226C-DBDE-40A8-A4B4-326A20D62B10.jpeg

Well...it finally happened. The game took pity on me and gave me a pass. I find it crazy that was the easy mode...

ACPL.JPG

SO, I think I may have used up all my luck for the year...
The RNG on this run was INSANE (AND STRESSFUL!!)!!! 😵‍ (I'm never getting a run like this again... never, ever again... No more, please.)

t3zizAa.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back